- 1 Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
- 2 Can I pay with cash at Greyhound?
- 3 Can I buy a Greyhound ticket with a prepaid credit card?
- 4 Can I use my Edgars card to book a bus ticket?
- 5 Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
- 6 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 7 Does Greyhound have WIFI?
- 8 Is riding a Greyhound bus safe?
- 9 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
- 10 Does Greyhound actually check ID?
- 11 What happens if I miss the Greyhound bus?
- 12 How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
- 13 Can I withdraw money from my Edgars account?
- 14 What can you use your Edgars card for?
- 15 What is the difference between full Flexi Flexi and Saver?
Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
We’re making bus travel faster and easier than ever before by offering E-Tickets. Now when you buy your bus ticket on greyhound.com from your desktop or your smartphone, you can choose to have a paperless E-Ticket delivered right to your smartphone – no waiting in lines, no more having to print a paper ticket.
Can I pay with cash at Greyhound?
Ticket options: Reserve online and pay with cash at a Greyhound station, 7-Eleven or ACE Cash Express store.
Can I buy a Greyhound ticket with a prepaid credit card?
No, Greyhound does not accept debit & prepaid cards.
Can I use my Edgars card to book a bus ticket?
Call Edgars Club and provide your Edgars Club membership number (or ID number) to make a return bus ticket booking. After validation, you will be required to pay via EFT/credit card/cheque card: Visit your closest Shoprite/Checkers or Computicket outlet to pick up your tickets. Travel Safe!
Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
Advance purchase and online purchase can be a lot cheaper. For DC–NYC, online, 30-day advance purchase, $11-15. Standard fare $35-40. If you buy online the day of departure, it’s only about $5 cheaper.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
Does Greyhound have WIFI?
Wi-Fi is free on all Greyhound buses, and for all passengers. (That’s because we see it as a necessity, not an optional extra!)
Is riding a Greyhound bus safe?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
Does Greyhound actually check ID?
Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. Alternative IDs, like a college ID, won’t work.
What happens if I miss the Greyhound bus?
If you miss your bus you can usually get on the next bus. Whether it comes that night or the next day doesn’t really matter. You may have to get a new ticket printed. There will be a $20 fee if you were the reason you missed your bus.
How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.
Can I withdraw money from my Edgars account?
Customers are able to deposit, send and withdraw cash instantly using mobile phones nationwide from the beginning of October 2016. MoovaMoney is available through Edcon’s chain stores Edgars, Edgars Connect, Jet/Jet Mart and CNA. To register on the platform, customers can simply dial *120*334# from their mobile phones.
What can you use your Edgars card for?
- Your card can be used to shop online at Edgars or in-store at at any Edgars, Jet, Sunglass Hut, Legit, Beaver Canoe, Swagga and Style stores.
- You can use your card to shop online at Edgars.
- Up to 55 days interest free on all your purchases when you pay your balance in full and on time every month.
What is the difference between full Flexi Flexi and Saver?
SAVER tickets offer the best fares, however have limited availability and are more restrictive when it come to cancelling or changing a booking. FLEXI and FULL FLEXI tickets offer more flexibility, but are more expensive than SAVER tickets.