- 1 Can I buy a bus ticket with Google Pay?
- 2 Can I use Google Pay on first bus?
- 3 How does contactless work on a bus?
- 4 How do I pay for bus with Google Pay?
- 5 Can you pay with cash on buses?
- 6 How do I pay for MRT with Google pay?
- 7 Can you use first bus app without Internet?
- 8 How do I pay with Google pay?
- 9 Why does my contactless not work on the bus?
- 10 Can I tap my phone on the bus?
- 11 Do you have to pay contactless on the bus?
- 12 What stores do Google Pay?
- 13 How do I use Google to pay for QR codes?
- 14 Can I link a credit card to Google Pay?
Can I buy a bus ticket with Google Pay?
You can purchase, store and use digital copies of tickets for participating public transport systems. For some public transport systems, you can use Google Pay to pay for transportation at the fare terminal with a supported credit or debit card saved to your phone.
Can I use Google Pay on first bus?
Secure contactless payments are now available on all of our buses. One tap of your contactless card, Apple Pay or Google Pay and you’re aboard and ready to go, no need to worry about having the right change.
How does contactless work on a bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
How do I pay for bus with Google Pay?
Through the Google Pay app
- Open the Google Pay app.
- At the top right, tap the photo of your card.
- From the bottom, swipe up.
- Tap Add a card. Transit.
- Choose your transit system. If you don’t find your transit system, follow the instructions above in “Through your transit system.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Can you pay with cash on buses?
Will you still let customers pay by cash on your buses? Customers will still be able to pay with cash for their fare, but they will need to have the exact fare ready for their journey as our drivers won’t be able to issue change.
How do I pay for MRT with Google pay?
At a Glance
- Link your DBS PayLah! account on Google Pay and pay any phone number linked to PayNow.
- Add your DBS/POSB Debit/Credit Cards on Google Pay to tap and pay on MRT, buses or wherever contactless payments are accepted in-stores^ (Android phones only), buy movie tickets and order food.
Can you use first bus app without Internet?
You will require internet connection to use the app, as the app needs to communicate with our server to keep itself up to date when you’re out and about. Opening the app, accessing the ticket catalogue, and accessing account pages will all generate a connection attempt.
How do I pay with Google pay?
Send money to someone anywhere in India
- Open Google Pay.
- From the bottom of the screen, tap “New Payment”
- Search for the person or contact you want to send money.
- Once you select the person or contact are provided, in next screen, enter the amount.
- Tap Pay.
Why does my contactless not work on the bus?
Some of the reasons why a card may not work include: The card is outside of the validity dates i.e. expired. The card is not a contactless card. The card is not accepted e.g. American Express.
Can I tap my phone on the bus?
Eliminating the hassle for regular top-ups, commuters can now pay for their train and bus trips by tapping their credit card or mobile phone.
Do you have to pay contactless on the bus?
Contactless is a simple and secure way to pay for bus travel without needing cash. Look for the contactless symbol on your credit, debit or pre-paid cards. Most new cards are issued with this feature, however, if you’re not sure whether your card is contactless enabled please check with your bank or card issuer.
What stores do Google Pay?
A sample of stores that accept the payment include:
- Restaurant and fast food chains such as Jamba Juice, Jersey Mike’s, Jimmy John’s, Baskin Robbins, McDonald’s, and White Castle.
- Retailers like Gamestop, Disney Store, Best Buy, Kohls, and Petsmart.
- Gas stations such as Chevron, Texaco, and ExxonMobil.
How do I use Google to pay for QR codes?
In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Open Google Pay in your smartphone.
- Click on the three dots in the right hand corner of the screen.
- Here tap on the option of Scan QR Code.
- Now, bring the scanner near the Google Pay QR Code of the person, you want to transfer money.
You can use a credit or debit card added in Google Pay for the following types of transactions: Tap & Pay at NFC enabled payment terminals.