- 1 How much did Harry pay for the Knight Bus?
- 2 What is the hardest Harry Potter question?
- 3 Where did the Knight Bus go?
- 4 Why can’t Muggles see the Knight Bus?
- 5 How much is 1000 galleons worth?
- 6 Where does the Knight Bus take Harry?
- 7 Who was Harry Potter’s first crush?
- 8 What is the least popular Harry Potter book?
- 9 Can Albus Potter speak parseltongue?
- 10 Did Dumbledore know Sirius was innocent?
- 11 Why is knockturn Alley bad?
- 12 Is the Knight Bus real?
- 13 Why is Hermione not a Ravenclaw?
- 14 Why are wizards afraid of muggles?
- 15 What is Dumbledore’s full name?
How much did Harry pay for the Knight Bus?
A ride on the Knight Bus costs eleven sickles regardless of the distance. (Harry pays eleven sickles both to get from Surrey to London and to get from London to Hogsmeade). For thirteen sickles, the rider also gets hot chocolate, and, for fifteen, a hot water bottle and a toothbrush in the colour of their choice.
What is the hardest Harry Potter question?
The 10 hardest questions at Harry Potter trivia in NYC:
- In what book was “Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw” a chapter?
- What was the name of Aragog’s wife?
- What kind of wood was Lily Potter’s wand made of?
- What Quidditch team did Oliver Wood play for after graduating?
Where did the Knight Bus go?
In the 3rd movie (Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban), Harry left his aunt’s house after blowing up Marge and waited in the street. After a few minutes, a bus called the Knight Bus arrived and took harry to a place that Harry called Leaky Cauldron.
Why can’t Muggles see the Knight Bus?
Because they don’t look for it. Nobody looks for a bus moving at the speed that the Night Bus moves at. It also has to do with the fact that it is covered with a magic spell so that muggles can’t see it.
How much is 1000 galleons worth?
Harry’s Triwizard Tournament prize winnings of 1,000 gold galleons would total $250,000.
Where does the Knight Bus take Harry?
Appearances. Harry Potter summons the Knight Bus without realising it when he runs away from the Dursleys. It takes him to the Leaky Cauldron pub in London.
Who was Harry Potter’s first crush?
Cho Chang is well known for being Harry Potter’s first crush, first kiss, and first girlfriend in the Harry Potter books and films. Ironically, Ginny’s first boyfriend, Michael Corner, and Harry’s first girlfriend, Cho, begin dating in 1997.
What is the least popular Harry Potter book?
- 48 votes, 20.0% Ha. Ha.
- 33 votes, 13.8% Half Blood Prince.
- 27 votes, 11.3% Goblet of Fire.
- 23 votes, 9.6% Sorcerers Stone.
- 21 votes, 8.8% Prisoner of Azkaban.
- 19 votes, 7.9% Deathly Hallows.
- 12 votes, 5.0% i haven’t read harry potter yet. DON”T SPOIL!!! (write-in)
- 4 votes, 1.7% They were all terrible!!! (write-in)
Can Albus Potter speak parseltongue?
As J.K Rowling revealed, Albus Dumbledore had mastered Parseltongue too – although he could not speak it aloud. We’re not sure why Albus learnt the language, but perhaps the Hogwarts headmaster wanted a better understanding of Voldemort.
Did Dumbledore know Sirius was innocent?
Dumbledore didn’t know for certain that Sirius was innocent, and for the most part, it didn’t matter. Sirius wasn’t useful. Also, see Remus – Dumbledore saw no use for him, so didn’t help him.
Why is knockturn Alley bad?
It is a place that the Weasley children are not allowed in, and with good reason. Not only are the wares sold there somewhat dangerous, but the wizards and witches hanging around behave fairly suspiciously as well.
Is the Knight Bus real?
He said: “Although many people think the Knight Bus was a CGI creation, it is in fact a real-life working bus. To construct it, we cut up two iconic Routemaster buses, reworked the structure and bolted it all back together to create one bus with three decks. “It took weeks to put it together and it was no easy task.
Why is Hermione not a Ravenclaw?
Hermione wasn’t in Ravenclaw because she valued bravery over intelligence and curiosity. She says so herself many times. One of the first things she says to Ron and Harry is “Do either of you know what house you’ll be in?
Why are wizards afraid of muggles?
Wizards avoid muggles because of the History of hate by Muggles. We know that many witches and wizards were burnt. With a wand, they could convert the fire into something bearable, but it didn’t always happen.
What is Dumbledore’s full name?
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore was so much more than the headmaster of Hogwarts. While you might know all about his discovery of the uses of dragon’s blood, his London Underground-shaped scar or his fluency in Mermish, there is much about the powerful wizard you might have missed…