- 1 How much is a bus ticket to Mexico?
- 2 Can I take a bus to Mexico?
- 3 How much is a Greyhound to Mexico?
- 4 Can I take a Greyhound to Mexico?
- 5 Do you need a passport to take a bus to Mexico?
- 6 How much is uber in Mexico?
- 7 Is taking a bus to Mexico safe?
- 8 What do I need to enter Mexico by bus?
- 9 What do I need to go to Mexico by bus?
- 10 Can you go to Mexico by train?
- 11 What is the best bus line in Mexico?
- 12 Can a US citizen fly within Mexico without a passport?
- 13 Can I use my birth certificate to go to Mexico?
- 14 What does a Mexican citizen need to travel in Mexico?
How much is a bus ticket to Mexico?
$111.00 is the average price of a bus ticket in Mexico.
Can I take a bus to Mexico?
No, there is no direct bus from United States to Mexico.
How much is a Greyhound to Mexico?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Mexico City, Chihuahua from $114.
Can I take a Greyhound to Mexico?
Greyhound, an American brand more than a century old, began bus service in Mexico on July 15. For the first time, Greyhound has begun bus service within Mexico. The new route, which launched on Wednesday, links the cities of Monterrey and Nuevo Laredo, and connects to cities in Texas too.
Do you need a passport to take a bus to Mexico?
Citizens from Canada, Bermuda, Mexico traveling to the US or US citizens returning to their home country have to present one of the following documents: A valid passport. An Enhanced Driver’s Licence or Enhanced Identity Card. A Trusted Traveler Program Card, like: NEXUS or FAST enrollment cards.
How much is uber in Mexico?
If you take an Uber from the airport to the city center, depending on what time of day it is, it can cost anywhere between 130 pesos and 200 pesos. That means the most you’ll spend is just over $10.
Is taking a bus to Mexico safe?
Bus travel in Mexico is generally safe as security staff continuously patrol bus stations. But, of course, as with everything else, a bit of precaution is worth being taken. As it is the case with airports and train stations too, it is always good to stay alert and watch out for pickpockets and bag snatchers.
What do I need to enter Mexico by bus?
When you reach the Mexican border, all passengers need to get off the bus and collect all their belongings, including checked baggage. What you need to bring:
- Valid U.S. passport OR.
- Enhanced Driver’s License OR.
- Other WHTI-Compliant ID (see full list on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website).
What do I need to go to Mexico by bus?
What you need to bring
- A valid passport OR Enhanced Drivers License OR Certificate of Indian Status (for more information on acceptable forms of identification, visit the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website(opens in a new tab)).
- Your ticket for your trip back to the states (or another destination out of Mexico).
Can you go to Mexico by train?
Travelling to Mexico by Rail To get into Mexico by train, the only option is on luxurious private services like the Sierra Madre Express operating between Tuscon, Arizona and Mexico’s Copper Canyon. Tickets are available through specialist agents.
What is the best bus line in Mexico?
The most well-known executive-class bus lines in Mexico are: ETN, Estrella de Oro’s Diamante Service, Costaline, ADO’s Platino and UNO brands, and Futura. Bus companies in Mexico are organized regionally, and you can find information about those companies on our extensive guide to bus travel.
Can a US citizen fly within Mexico without a passport?
Yes, as a United States citizen, you must present a valid passport when flying in and out of Mexico. There are no exceptions to this rule. Passport cards are not accepted when traveling by air.
Can I use my birth certificate to go to Mexico?
When U.S. citizen children under the age of 16 arrive by land or sea from Canada or Mexico they may present an original or copy of their birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or a Naturalization Certificate.
What does a Mexican citizen need to travel in Mexico?
All foreigners, regardless their nationality, are required to present a valid and not expired passport or travel document when entering Mexico (traveling by air, land or sea). The Mexican government only requires that your passport must be valid during the entirety of your trip.