- 1 How much is a bus ticket from Georgia to California?
- 2 How much is the greyhound to Georgia?
- 3 Does Megabus go to Georgia?
- 4 How much is the Megabus to Atlanta?
- 5 How long is a train ride from California to Georgia?
- 6 How long is a bus ride from Atlanta to California?
- 7 Is there a bus from New York to Georgia?
- 8 Which is better Greyhound or Megabus?
- 9 Can you pay cash for Megabus?
- 10 Is there a train from Georgia to Florida?
- 11 How much is a bus ticket from Miami to Atlanta?
- 12 What is the best bus to travel?
- 13 What cities do the Megabus go to?
How much is a bus ticket from Georgia to California?
The average bus ticket price from Atlanta to Los Angeles is $209.
How much is the greyhound to Georgia?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Atlanta, Georgia from $13.
Does Megabus go to Georgia?
The megabus.com stop for all arrivals and departures in Atlanta is located at the Civic Center MARTA Station at 435 West Peachtree Street NW.
How much is the Megabus to Atlanta?
Benefits of taking a bus trip to Atlanta When booking a trip to Atlanta, you’re looking for the lowest costs, trip flexibility, and the best means to arrive comfortably and safely. Look no further, because megabus offers the easiest and most affordable options for traveling to Atlanta, with fares as low as $1*.
How long is a train ride from California to Georgia?
The distance between Los Angeles and Atlanta is approximately 1933 miles, or 3110 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 79 hours and 33 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 70 hours, Looking for ways to pass the time?
How long is a bus ride from Atlanta to California?
The bus takes an average of 51 hours and 5 minutes to cover the 1933 miles from Atlanta to Los Angeles.
Is there a bus from New York to Georgia?
Wanda Coach is your first choice for New York, NY to Atlanta, GA bus trip. We provide safe, reliable and affordable daily express bus service. Depart NYC from 103 Canal St and arrive in Atlanta at 5745 Buford Highway.
Which is better Greyhound or Megabus?
Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times. Each offered an uneventful 2-hour and 20-minute nonstop trip along I-71. No significant traffic or construction slowed us down in either direction.
Can you pay cash for Megabus?
Payment for reservations can be made using major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Unfortunately megabus reservations cannot be paid for in cash or by check.
Is there a train from Georgia to Florida?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Atlanta, Georgia to Orlando, Florida.
How much is a bus ticket from Miami to Atlanta?
How much does a bus ticket from Miami to Atlanta cost? The average bus ticket price from Miami to Atlanta is $89.
What is the best bus to travel?
6 BEST BUDGET BUS COMPANIES IN THE U.S.
- MEGABUS. The Megabus is the largest company out of the six.
- BOLTBUS. One of the best features of the Boltbus that most would agree on is their $1 tickets.
- LUX BUS AMERICA. Sin City just got a whole lot serious.
- TRIPPER BUS.
What cities do the Megabus go to?
megabus Popular Routes
- New York to Boston.
- Miami to Orlando.
- Atlanta to Jacksonville.
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
- Philadelphia to New York.
- Indianapolis to Chicago.
- Washington D.C. to Philadelphia.
- Richmond to Charlotte.