- 1 How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
- 2 Does Greyhound go to Clarksville Tennessee?
- 3 Does Greyhound still exist?
- 4 Is the Boise bus free?
- 5 Does Amtrak go through Boise Idaho?
- 6 Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
- 7 What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
- 8 How Safe Is Greyhound?
- 9 Is there a train station in Clarksville TN?
- 10 Who bought Greyhound 2020?
- 11 Why is Greyhound shutting down?
- 12 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.
Does Greyhound go to Clarksville Tennessee?
City of Clarksville Park & Ride in Clarksville, Tennessee | Greyhound.
Does Greyhound still exist?
Whether you need time away from the urban sprawl or are traveling for business, Greyhound has over 50 bus stations in California with regular service to hundreds of destinations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Is the Boise bus free?
Riding the bus for free and not being able to sit near other passengers are just two of the many changes to Valley Regional Transit (VRT) in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Does Amtrak go through Boise Idaho?
Amtrak’s Pioneer line, discontinued in 1997, carried passengers from Salt Lake City through southern Idaho, with stops in Pocatello, Boise, Nampa and other Idaho cities, to Portland, which currently has passenger rail service to Seattle.
Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times. Each offered an uneventful 2-hour and 20-minute nonstop trip along I-71. No significant traffic or construction slowed us down in either direction.
What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
Amtrak is more expensive than Greyhound. Greyhound is seen as the lowest denominator form of transportation, as anybody can walk up and buy a ticket, even without ID – Amtrak enforces ID on purchase but irregularly does so on the train.
How Safe Is Greyhound?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
Is there a train station in Clarksville TN?
Built in 1890, the L&N Train Station was once one of the busiest locations in Clarksville, with soldiers and civilians arriving and departing daily. The facility is now open for public and private use. The Farmers Market is open Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 9a.
Who bought Greyhound 2020?
FirstGroup has sold three major bus facilities in North America for a total of £102 million. The Aberdeen-based firm said the move was part of a continuing drive to rationalise its Greyhound bus property portfolio.
Why is Greyhound shutting down?
The company announced the closure just over a year after the coronavirus pandemic had affected bus travel and other forms of public transportation in Canada and the U.S., though Greyhound’s U.S. operations will continue.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.