- 1 Can I pay Flixbus with debit card?
- 2 How do I add a Flixbus ticket to my wallet?
- 3 Can I buy Flixbus ticket from driver?
- 4 How far in advance can I book Flixbus?
- 5 How much is a FlixBus ticket?
- 6 Is Flix bus legit?
- 7 Can you track FLiXBUS?
- 8 What is FLiXBUS in Germany?
- 9 How do I make apple wallet tickets?
- 10 Can I bring food on FlixBus?
- 11 Do you need ID to ride FlixBus?
- 12 Which is better FlixBus or greyhound?
- 13 Do all Flix buses have toilets?
- 14 Are FlixBus seats assigned?
- 15 How do I use Flix bus?
Can I pay Flixbus with debit card?
Online booking/App: credit/debit cards (VISA/MasterCard/Amex/Discover/JCB), PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay. At sales agencies: All payment options offered by the agency. Cash is always accepted.
How do I add a Flixbus ticket to my wallet?
Easily add your ticket by clicking on the magnifier symbol and entering your booking number and email address – the required ticket will then be saved on the app. You can now also add your ticket to passbook!
Can I buy Flixbus ticket from driver?
Ticket purchase on the bus. You can purchase your ticket directly with the bus driver, with no extra fees included. The receipt of payment serves as your ticket.
How far in advance can I book Flixbus?
Book your ticket as early as possible You can book Flixbus tickets about four to six weeks before your departure date. To do so, visit Flixbus’s website or download their app. Important: Prices go up the closer you get to the travel date, so to secure the best deals, we recommend booking as far in advance as possible.
How much is a FlixBus ticket?
Bus Travel in the US from just $4.99.
Is Flix bus legit?
US customers award us an amazing 4.4 out of 5 stars and we keep striving to further improve this score. Read over 500 reviews from recent FlixBus travelers: Flixbus is very convenient, you can book your trip in many cities and at different times. the bus is very quiet and the seats are very comfortable.
Can you track FLiXBUS?
Track the location of your FlixBus. Great news! We have a cool new function for you: In our app, you can now directly track your bus. Simply open your ticket and you can check your distance to your destination or even if you have enough time for a quick coffee or snack before your bus departs.
What is FLiXBUS in Germany?
Flixbus (German pronunciation: [‘flɪksbʊs]; styled FLiXBUS) is a German brand that offers intercity bus service in Europe and the United States. It is owned by FlixMobility GmbH, which also operates FlixTrain and FlixCar.
How do I make apple wallet tickets?
How to add a pass to Wallet
- Use Wallet-enabled apps (Scroll down in Wallet, tap Edit Passes, and tap Find Apps for Wallet).*
- Scan a barcode or QR code (Scroll down in Wallet, tap Edit Passes, tap Scan Code, and scan with your iPhone camera).*
Can I bring food on FlixBus?
Eating and drinking is allowed on the bus. However, please avoid odorous or messy foods, and consume alcoholic beverages in moderation.
Do you need ID to ride FlixBus?
The passenger is required to show both the ticket and a valid photo identification when asked to do so by employees of FlixBus during random ticket checks for the purpose of checking the validity of the ticket.
Which is better FlixBus or greyhound?
Flixbus is much better than Greyhound in all the areas such as comfort, facilities, leg space etc. Prices are almost same in both companies. If I were to give scores to both bus companies out of 10, I would give Greyhound 5 and Flixbus 8.
Do all Flix buses have toilets?
There is a restroom on board of all our FlixBuses.
Are FlixBus seats assigned?
Reserved seats are not assigned to certain persons in your booking. Each group member is free to choose their own seat.
How do I use Flix bus?
Booking on our website
- Step 1: Choose your trip with just 3 clicks. Select the point of departure, destination and date of your outgoing and return trip.
- Step 2: Pay for your bus tickets. We offer the following payment methods:
- Step 3: Confirmation via email.