- 1 How do I pay FlixBus?
- 2 Can you pay FlixBus in cash?
- 3 How do I add a FlixBus ticket to my wallet?
- 4 Do I need to book FlixBus in advance?
- 5 How much is a FlixBus ticket?
- 6 What happens if I miss my FlixBus?
- 7 Which is better FlixBus or greyhound?
- 8 Do you have to pay for FlixBus?
- 9 Does FlixBus stop for food?
- 10 Can you track FLiXBUS?
- 11 How do I make apple wallet tickets?
- 12 What is FLiXBUS in Germany?
- 13 Do they check passports on FlixBus?
- 14 How many bags can you bring on FlixBus?
- 15 How strict is FlixBus with luggage?
How do I pay FlixBus?
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- PayPal: Pay using the e-mail address of your PayPal account.
- Google Pay: Pay with the mobile Google Pay app.
Can you pay FlixBus in cash?
4.1 Tickets can be purchased using different payment methods, depending on the booking site: Online booking/App: credit/debit cards (VISA/MasterCard/Amex/Discover/JCB), PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay. At sales agencies: All payment options offered by the agency. Cash is always accepted.
How do I add a FlixBus ticket to my wallet?
Easily add your ticket by clicking on the magnifier symbol and entering your booking number and email address – the required ticket will then be saved on the app. You can now also add your ticket to passbook!
Do I need to book FlixBus in advance?
You can book Flixbus tickets about four to six weeks before your departure date. To do so, visit Flixbus’s website or download their app. Important: Prices go up the closer you get to the travel date, so to secure the best deals, we recommend booking as far in advance as possible.
How much is a FlixBus ticket?
Bus Travel in the US from just $4.99.
What happens if I miss my FlixBus?
There can be a lot of reasons for you to feel that you are going to miss your Flixbus. After deducting the cancellation fee Flixbus will generate a voucher for the remaining amount. You can then use that voucher to claim your money. The voucher will only be valid for 12 months.
Which is better FlixBus or greyhound?
Flixbus is much better than Greyhound in all the areas such as comfort, facilities, leg space etc. Prices are almost same in both companies. If I were to give scores to both bus companies out of 10, I would give Greyhound 5 and Flixbus 8.
Do you have to pay for FlixBus?
You can purchase you ticket directly with the bus driver, with no extra fees included. The receipt of payment serves as your ticket.
Does FlixBus stop for food?
Eating and drinking is allowed on the bus. When you travel with FlixBus you are guaranteed the best service. On board all our buses you will find free Wi-Fi, extra legroom, low-cost snacks and drinks, numerous plug sockets and a lot of room for your baggage.
Can you track FLiXBUS?
Track the location of your FlixBus. Great news! We have a cool new function for you: In our app, you can now directly track your bus. Simply open your ticket and you can check your distance to your destination or even if you have enough time for a quick coffee or snack before your bus departs.
How do I make apple wallet tickets?
How to add a pass to Wallet
- Use Wallet-enabled apps (Scroll down in Wallet, tap Edit Passes, and tap Find Apps for Wallet).*
- Scan a barcode or QR code (Scroll down in Wallet, tap Edit Passes, tap Scan Code, and scan with your iPhone camera).*
What is FLiXBUS in Germany?
Flixbus (German pronunciation: [‘flɪksbʊs]; styled FLiXBUS) is a German brand that offers intercity bus service in Europe and the United States. It is owned by FlixMobility GmbH, which also operates FlixTrain and FlixCar.
Do they check passports on FlixBus?
Flixbus do not require passport information for example when you buy ticket. But once driver asked me if I have valid passport when I was supposed to cross border in EU. He just asked and never checked. Yes you must have your passport at the DK/D border or you can be arrested!
How many bags can you bring on FlixBus?
1 Hand baggage is carried free of charge, but is limited to one baggage item per passenger with a maximum size of 16 x 12 x 7 inches and a maximum weight of 25 lbs.
How strict is FlixBus with luggage?
According to FlixBus luggage policy, the ticket includes the free transportation of: One item of hand luggage of 42 x 30 x 18 cm and a maximum weight of 7 kg. One travel bag (max. 80 x 50 x 30 cm (31.5 x 19.7 x 11.9 in), some deviations in dimensions are allowed but max.