- 1 How do I cancel an online booking?
- 2 How do I cancel my GO bus ticket?
- 3 Is it possible to cancel a bus ticket?
- 4 Can I cancel confirm ticket?
- 5 Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
- 6 How I cancel my flight ticket?
- 7 How do I cancel a non-refundable reservation on booking com?
- 8 Are GO bus tickets refundable?
- 9 How do I contact Wanderu?
- 10 How do you redeem GO bus points?
- 11 How do return bus tickets work?
- 12 Are Computickets refundable?
- 13 What is a Mainliner bus?
How do I cancel an online booking?
Follow the given steps to cancel your e-ticket:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Indian Railways, irctc.co.in.
- Step 2: Go to ‘Booked Tickets’ link.
- Step 3: Select the ticket to be cancelled by selecting the passengers to be cancelled.
How do I cancel my GO bus ticket?
Cancellation request must be submitted either via the app, or online with us at [email protected] or with Go Buses by phone at 1 (855) 888-7160 or online at https://www.gobuses.com/contact-us/, no less than 48 hours before the scheduled departure time.
Is it possible to cancel a bus ticket?
Important: No change or refund is possible within 15 minutes of the scheduled departure time, or after departure time, and such tickets, if unused, are subject to cancellation with a 100% cancellation fee.
Can I cancel confirm ticket?
Cancellation charges are per passenger. If a confirmed ticket is cancelled within 48 hrs and up to 12 hours before the scheduled departure of the train, cancellation charges shall be 25% of the fare subject to the minimum flat rate mentioned in the above clause.
Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
Cancelled Flight – A passenger is entitled to a refund if the airline cancelled a flight, regardless of the reason, and the passenger chooses not to travel.
How I cancel my flight ticket?
How it works
- Enter PNR details. Enter your PNR/Booking reference number and Email ID/Last name.
- Select Cancel Booking. Choose Cancel Booking option and proceed.
- Choose preferred option. Select your preferred option from the shown and click on Cancel Booking to proceed.
- Your booking is cancelled.
How do I cancel a non-refundable reservation on booking com?
Even if a guest has booked a non-refundable rate, they may request to cancel this free of charge. You can use the Cancellation Fee Exceptions tool to automatically allow free cancellation if a request comes during a certain period (e.g. within 24 hours of a reservation being made).
Are GO bus tickets refundable?
Tickets purchased online at RideGoBus.com are refundable and can be reissued. Requests for refunds or reissues must be made during business hours, and at least 24 hours in advance of the ticket’s departure date and time.
How do I contact Wanderu?
If you need assistance locating a carrier’s contact details, booking your tickets online, or if you wish to share feedback about your overall experience on Wanderu, please reach out to us directly via live chat or by email at [email protected]
How do you redeem GO bus points?
Simply log in to your GotoBus account and select the product you wish to buy. Add the product to your shopping cart to see how many points are needed to purchase it. If you have enough points to purchase the product, select “yes” to pay by points. Points cannot be partially used towards a purchase.
How do return bus tickets work?
Return tickets. A return ticket gives you two bus trips – one to go and one to come back again. You’ll need to keep your ticket to show the driver on your return trip. You can make your return trip at any time the same day.
Are Computickets refundable?
Computicket only offer refunds and/or exchanges on tickets purchased through us, based on the promoter’s or venue’s instructions. Watch the daily press for details as the organisers usually advertise their refund or exchange policy.
What is a Mainliner bus?
If the Sleepliner is the business class service, the Mainliner is Intercape’s standard luxury class. “To date, the Sleepliner has been introduced between major centres throughout South Africa, and between Cape Town and Windhoek in Namibia. All the other cross-boarder routes are the Mainliner services.