- 1 How do I cancel my Tnstc ticket?
- 2 Can we cancel Tnstc bus ticket?
- 3 How can I get my Tnstc refund?
- 4 CAN bus tickets be Cancelled?
- 5 What is the meaning of SETC?
- 6 How can I recover my SETC password?
- 7 What is the difference between Tnstc and SETC?
- 8 What is Ultra Deluxe is in SETC?
- 9 How do I book a bus ticket online?
- 10 How do I raise a complaint against Tnstc?
- 11 What is the full form of Tnstc?
- 12 How much luggage is allowed in Tamilnadu bus?
- 13 How can I refund my redBus ticket?
- 14 How can I cancel my train ticket?
- 15 Is Red Bus legit?
How do I cancel my Tnstc ticket?
In respect of cancellations, refunds applicable will be made to the concerned Credit card / Internet banking account only. TNSTC Bus tickets can also be booked through www.busindia.com. Cancellation of e-tickets is only allowed One hour before the schedule departure of the Service.
Can we cancel Tnstc bus ticket?
Yes. The tickets booked through TNSTC can be cancelled. Money is transferred back to the passenger’s credit/debit card. Please note that the cancellation fee as applicable will be deducted from the fare and cancellation can be done only Four hours before departure time of the bus.
How can I get my Tnstc refund?
“In case of any service was cancelled by TNSTC’s due to unavoidable circumstances and no alternate service was operated in place of the Cancelled services, then the passengers reserved in that particular service can get the refund (after deducting applicable service fee) by sending a refund claim letter to the
CAN bus tickets be Cancelled?
Cancellation of tickets can be done either through the User’s login in the redBus’s website or mobile application, or by calling on the customer care number; Any cancellation is subject to such cancellation charges as mentioned on the ticket.
What is the meaning of SETC?
Acronym. Definition. SETC. State Express Transport Corporation (Tamil Nadu, India)
How can I recover my SETC password?
Go to the website of IRCTC, select login and click on forgot password for IRCTC password recover. It will then ask you to answer security questions and on answering correctly, you will receive a password to your registered e-mail id. Click on the link provided in the mail to create a new or reset IRCTC password.
What is the difference between Tnstc and SETC?
“ A TNSTC bus has 12 seats more and better occupancy level, compared to the SETC. Since the TNSTC buses will cater for more short-distance travellers, the ticket revenue may also go up. Commuters will have bus service at lesser fares,” said an official from the TNSTC ( Tirunelveli).
What is Ultra Deluxe is in SETC?
Ultra Deluxe service is a non air conditioned service of SETC with Push Back Seater facility. The coach used for the service will be having features such as listed below. Air Suspension Chassis for additional travel comfort. Cabin and Passenger separation to avoid engine noise.
How do I book a bus ticket online?
How to book bus tickets online?
- Enter the Source and Destination locations in the “From” and “To” tab respectively.
- Enter the “Date of Journey” and hit the “Search” button.
- Select a bus of your choice from the list of buses that are displayed.
- Select a seat, boarding, and dropping points and hit “Proceed to Book”
How do I raise a complaint against Tnstc?
TNSTC Customer Care Number, Head Office, City wise Contacts, Reservation, Cancellation, Refunds, Complaint Procedure
- Toll Free Number: 1800 – 419 – 4287.
- Customer Care Number:– 044-25364656 (for e-booking/mobile booking)
- Website: https://www.tnstc.in.
What is the full form of Tnstc?
Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Limited (TNSTC) is a public transport bus operator in Tamil Nadu, India.
How much luggage is allowed in Tamilnadu bus?
Passengers traveling in a group of 4 or 5 persons carrying the luggage articles in a single bag or bundle are allowed free allowance for one person (30 kgs) only. Free luggage allowance is allowed for personal baggage only.
How can I refund my redBus ticket?
How can I get a refund in case I cancel my ticket? The refund is provided as per with our cancellation policy. The refund can be credited to the source of payment (Example: debit card, credit card, net banking) or credited to redBus wallet.
How can I cancel my train ticket?
Online ticket cancellation
- Go to the IRCTC official website, and click on ‘Trains’
- Go to ‘Cancel ticket’ and choose ‘E-ticket option’
- Check the booking date for which you need to initiate the cancellation, select the booking date.
- Click on Cancel Ticket.
- The amount will be refunded to your bank account within 3-4 days.
Is Red Bus legit?
redBus has a consumer rating of 1.29 stars from 65 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about redBus most frequently mention customer care and worst service problems. redBus ranks 395th among Hotels sites.