- 1 How do you buy bus tickets on Star Stable?
- 2 Where are the bus stops in Star Stable?
- 3 How do you unlock the mall in Star Stable?
- 4 Can you still get Spirit on Star Stable?
- 5 What level do you have to be to unlock the mall in Star Stable?
- 6 What level do you have to be to unlock jorvik city?
- 7 How do I unlock Epona SSO?
- 8 Where is Jasper’s Pumpkin Farm SSO?
- 9 Where is Goldspur Farm Star Stable?
- 10 Why do I have no quests in SSO?
- 11 How do I get star stable codes?
- 12 Who has a crowbar in Golden Hills Valley?
- 13 How do you get spirits in Star Stable 2020?
- 14 How many levels are in Star Stable?
- 15 How do you level up fast in Star Stable?
How do you buy bus tickets on Star Stable?
Objectives: Get a bus ticket. If you don’t already have one, you can buy one from the Notary in Fort Pinta. Activate your bus ticket in the machine behind James, then return to talk to James again. Bus tickets cost 110 Jorvik Shillings, but need only be purchased once.
Where are the bus stops in Star Stable?
You can find bus stops at the following locations:
- Fort Pinta.
- New Hillcrest.
- Cape West Fishing Village.
How do you unlock the mall in Star Stable?
To get access to the mall, you need to have completed the quests where you help James take photographs in Fort Pinta. These quests are available to free players and Star Riders alike. All aboard the direct bus to Jorvik City Plaza!
Can you still get Spirit on Star Stable?
No, Spirit will not be returning. He’s returning to our friends at Dreamworks, who were kind enough to let him visit us for a period of time!
What level do you have to be to unlock the mall in Star Stable?
Trivia. Jorvik City has appeared in both Starshine Legacy and Star Academy. Before, the player did not need to be a Star Rider to visit the Jorvik City Mall, but to reach other locations, the player needed to be at least level 9 and be a Star Rider.
What level do you have to be to unlock jorvik city?
Once you have done the quests where you help James get a delivery from Jorvik City Plaza and have reached level 9, you’ll get a new quest from the Janitor in which you’ll get to explore more of this lovely city. To visit Jorvik City you also must be a Star Rider.
How do I unlock Epona SSO?
To enter Epona, you need to be a Star Rider and:
- Have helped Helga and her family with their summer cottage.
- Have the reputation level Friendly with the GED Jarlaheim Office and have given Ms. Drake’s report about GED’s future plans to Herman.
Where is Jasper’s Pumpkin Farm SSO?
To unlock the Pumpkin Hunt at Jasper’s Farm in Goldenhills Valley, you must have unlocked Goldenhills Valley and you must have ventured to Galloper’s Keep to watch the cinematic where a soul shard drops into the cauldron in the middle of the Keep.
Where is Goldspur Farm Star Stable?
Goldspur Farm The Goldspur family live on Grey Dew mountain and their crops are grown on the slopes toward the ocean.
Why do I have no quests in SSO?
Sometimes you might wonder why you have no more quests available. That’s probably because you don’t have the required reputation to continue! In this case, check all your available quests by pressing the L-key and get a better reputation by doing blue quests for the respective faction.
How do I get star stable codes?
Here’s a look at how-to do it step-by-step:
- Go to StarStable.com.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the “Account” button and hit the Redeem a Code link.
- Copy a code from our list.
- Paste it in the box under the “Enter your code below” text.
- Hit the Redeem button to receive the reward!
Who has a crowbar in Golden Hills Valley?
You need to borrow a shovel from Jasper and dig up the hole in Goldenleaf Woods. You’ll find a chest! To open it, you need to borrow a crowbar from Bob & Rob in the Smuggler’s Cave.
How do you get spirits in Star Stable 2020?
How can I get Spirit to my stable? When you complete enough quests with Spirit to reach the reputation level Admired you will be able to buy a special Miradero apple from the new Spirit shop in Fort Pinta. When you feed the apple to Spirit he’ll move into your stable.
How many levels are in Star Stable?
To date, the game has had more than 3,000 updates. And if you try to ride through all 17 levels, it can take 150 hours. The story is updated with new plot elements every Wednesday. At level five, a subscription is required.
How do you level up fast in Star Stable?
Leveling up faster One way you can level up faster (saying this if you’ve completed all your ‘main’ quests) is to perform daily tasks where you can do by completing previous quest chains and etc. You get some XP and also earn reputation with the faction you are doing it in.