- 1 How do I find my Greyhound confirmation number?
- 2 Can’t print my Greyhound ticket?
- 3 What happens if you miss Greyhound bus?
- 4 How do I download my e ticket?
- 5 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 6 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 7 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
- 8 Does Greyhound have an app?
- 9 Does Greyhound actually check ID?
- 10 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 11 How many seats are on a Greyhound bus?
- 12 Do Greyhounds stop for food?
- 13 Is there WIFI on Greyhound?
- 14 Can you sleep at Greyhound station?
How do I find my Greyhound confirmation number?
Your confirmation number was emailed to you after you made an online booking. This can also be your reservation number if you chose to reserve online and pay with cash. You can enter the last name of any passenger on the booking.
Can’t print my Greyhound ticket?
If you are unable to print ticket after following all the instructions above, please contact our Web Support. An agent may be reached via email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-800-268-9000. When calling, inform the agent of the following: Your Print at Home Ticket could not be retrieved from Greyhound.com.
What happens if you miss Greyhound bus?
If you miss your bus you can usually get on the next bus. Whether it comes that night or the next day doesn’t really matter. You may have to get a new ticket printed. There will be a $20 fee if you were the reason you missed your bus.
How do I download my e ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
Whether you print a ticket on your home computer or pick it up at the Greyhound counter, you’ ll have to show a photo ID. Though a password can be created for a passenger to use for ticket pick-up, identification is necessary before boarding.
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
Does Greyhound have an app?
The new app for iOS and Android consumers will allow guests to easily manage their Greyhound trips by searching for schedules, using discounts, booking trips and finding terminal locations all from the convenience of their mobile device.
Does Greyhound actually check ID?
Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. Alternative IDs, like a college ID, won’t work.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
How many seats are on a Greyhound bus?
A typical bus will have around 56 seats depending on the manufacturer and model, but they can have anywhere from 36 to 60 seats. For a more compact vehicle, consider renting a minibus, which typically seats fewer than 35 passengers.
Do Greyhounds stop for food?
While traveling on Greyhound your bus will stop frequently for bathroom and food breaks. Usually, every 2 or 3 hours your bus will either pull into a station or it will stop at a fast-food restaurant or convenience store. So it’s recommended that you bring your own food and snacks on the bus with you.
Is there WIFI on Greyhound?
Wi-Fi is free on all Greyhound buses, and for all passengers. (That’s because we see it as a necessity, not an optional extra!)
Can you sleep at Greyhound station?
You will exit your bus and the station you are supposed to wait at until you next bus arrives will be closed. Fortunately, in most of these situations passengers who are waiting for buses are allowed to stay inside the station even though it is technically closed.