- 1 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 2 Will Greyhound print my ticket?
- 3 Do you need ID to get on a Greyhound bus in Canada?
- 4 Does Greyhound give free rides?
- 5 How can I travel without an ID?
- 6 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 7 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 8 How do I download my e-ticket?
- 9 How do you read a bus ticket?
- 10 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 11 Can you enter Canada by bus?
- 12 What do you need to ride Greyhound?
- 13 Who helps stranded?
- 14 Does Travelers Aid still exist?
- 15 How do I speak to someone at Greyhound?
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
Will Greyhound print my ticket?
You can print right off your computer or order the ticket and take the confirmation number to any Greyhound station and they will print it for free.
Do you need ID to get on a Greyhound bus in Canada?
Do I need an ID to board my bus? Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements.
Does Greyhound give free rides?
Every year, around 400 kids and teenagers who have run away get a free ride home with Greyhound, anywhere in the U.S. It’s part of our Home Free program, and here’s how it works If you or someone you know has run away and wants to come home or you need some help, call toll-free 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929).
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How do I download my e-ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
How do you read a bus ticket?
How to read
- ② – Date. This shows the date of ticket issue.
- ③ – Bus Service. The bus service on which the ticket is issued.
- ④ – Direction & Fare type. The first number indicates direction of travel.
- ⑤ – Ticket serial number. These four-digits (3984) vary across tickets, and buses print them in numeric order.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Can you enter Canada by bus?
U.S. citizens under 16 don’t need a passport to enter Canada by bus. Instead, they can show an original birth certificate, or a photocopy or certified copy, while a naturalization certificate or consular report of birth abroad are also valid forms of identification.
What do you need to ride Greyhound?
To ride to locations far and wide across the U.S., you’ll need photo ID for a ticket on Greyhound. The bus service offers ticket purchases online, over the phone, at the terminal or through a Greyhound agency.
Who helps stranded?
5 Answers. The Salvation Army, working in cooperation with Travelers Aid International and Greyhound Bus Company, has a tradition of providing meals, shelter, social services assistance and transportation for those lost or stranded along highways with no way of getting home.
Does Travelers Aid still exist?
There are now forty-seven Travelers Aid programs in the United States, and additional programs in Canada and Australia. Each of those programs is locally operated, and meets the social service needs of their community, with the common thread being help to return stranded individuals safely home.
How do I speak to someone at Greyhound?
In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.