- 1 How do I take a Greyhound bus?
- 2 Does the Megabus go to Indiana?
- 3 Does Amtrak go to Indiana?
- 4 Is the IndyGo free?
- 5 Can you eat on Greyhound?
- 6 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 7 Do Greyhounds stop for food?
- 8 Is Megabus cheaper than Greyhound?
- 9 Is Megabus dangerous?
- 10 How much do busses cost to make?
How do I take a Greyhound bus?
9 Greyhound Bus Tips You Need to Know Before You Travel
- Book your tickets early.
- Arrive at least an hour before departure.
- And, get in line as quickly as possible.
- Make your luggage stand out.
- Sit at the front.
- Try not to use the bathroom.
- Follow the driver’s rules during stops and transfers.
Does the Megabus go to Indiana?
Benefits of taking bus travel to Indianapolis Megabus serves more than 100 cities and university campuses across North America, allowing you to choose the bus stop nearest to you and select your flexible schedule for your trip to Indianapolis.
Does Amtrak go to Indiana?
Amtrak. In addition to the Cardinal, Amtrak has two other services that travel through Indiana. The Capital Limited runs daily between Chicago and Washington, DC with stops in South Bend and Elkhart, Ind. For more information about these services visit the Amtrak website at www.Amtrak.com.
Is the IndyGo free?
IndyGo offers free rides for students who have been issued MyKey cards by their school through our partnership program. Each student’s high school-issued ID card will be embedded with a FREE electronic bus pass. Students can use their ID cards to commute to and from school, work and extracurricular activities.
Can you eat on Greyhound?
We don’t sell food or drink on our buses, so it’s a good idea to stock up on food and drinks before boarding (not alcoholic drinks though, they’re not allowed). But if you forget, the bus does stop frequently (check your itinerary to see how often), and some stops will have places to buy food.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Do Greyhounds stop for food?
While traveling on Greyhound your bus will stop frequently for bathroom and food breaks. Usually, every 2 or 3 hours your bus will either pull into a station or it will stop at a fast-food restaurant or convenience store. So it’s recommended that you bring your own food and snacks on the bus with you.
Is Megabus cheaper than Greyhound?
Depending on the route and when you reserve your tickets, Megabus generally provides the cheaper option. That isn’t to say that Greyhound is that much more expensive than Megabus. Greyhound can be cheaper on a lot of occasions too.
Is Megabus dangerous?
With our extensive bus safety procedures, megabus is able to bring customers a safe and satisfying traveling experience. So is megabus safe? Without a question. Statistically, megabus is safer than driving your car, in fact.
How much do busses cost to make?
The first 600 new Routemasters cost TfL £212.7m, that’s £354,500 per bus, the next 200 cost £69.9m a slight discount at £349,500 per bus. But look at the cost of an equivalent double decker bus and it all becomes a bit murky.