- 1 Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
- 2 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 3 Does Greyhound have an app?
- 4 How do I find my Greyhound confirmation number?
- 5 Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
- 6 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 7 How can I travel without an ID?
- 8 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 9 Is there a security check for Greyhound?
- 10 How can I watch greyhound without Apple TV?
- 11 Does Greyhound have WIFI?
- 12 How Safe Is Greyhound?
- 13 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 14 How do I download my e-ticket?
- 15 What is an E-ticket?
Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
We’re making bus travel faster and easier than ever before by offering E-Tickets. Now when you buy your bus ticket on greyhound.com from your desktop or your smartphone, you can choose to have a paperless E-Ticket delivered right to your smartphone – no waiting in lines, no more having to print a paper ticket.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
Whether you print a ticket on your home computer or pick it up at the Greyhound counter, you’ ll have to show a photo ID. Though a password can be created for a passenger to use for ticket pick-up, identification is necessary before boarding.
Does Greyhound have an app?
The new app for iOS and Android consumers will allow guests to easily manage their Greyhound trips by searching for schedules, using discounts, booking trips and finding terminal locations all from the convenience of their mobile device.
How do I find my Greyhound confirmation number?
Your confirmation number was emailed to you after you made an online booking. This can also be your reservation number if you chose to reserve online and pay with cash. You can enter the last name of any passenger on the booking.
Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
Advance purchase and online purchase can be a lot cheaper. For DC–NYC, online, 30-day advance purchase, $11-15. Standard fare $35-40. If you buy online the day of departure, it’s only about $5 cheaper.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Is there a security check for Greyhound?
There are no security guards on Greyhound buses. The only law and order while you are traveling on the bus is the bus driver. In some very rare cases security will do bag searches but these usually happen in conjunction with law enforcement or at stations near the border where drug trafficking is high.
How can I watch greyhound without Apple TV?
Can you watch the movie Greyhound without Apple TV? Yes. You can download the Apple TV app on your smart device and don’t really need Apple TV.
Does Greyhound have WIFI?
Wi-Fi is free on all Greyhound buses, and for all passengers. (That’s because we see it as a necessity, not an optional extra!)
How Safe Is Greyhound?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How do I download my e-ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
What is an E-ticket?
An e-ticket (electronic ticket) is a paperless electronic document used for ticketing passengers, particularly in the commercial airline industry. Virtually all major airlines now use this method of ticketing. When checking in at the airport, the passenger simply presents positive identification.