- 1 How do I find my Greyhound confirmation number?
- 2 Can’t print my Greyhound ticket?
- 3 How do I check the status of a Greyhound bus?
- 4 Does Greyhound actually check ID?
- 5 How do I download my e-ticket?
- 6 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 7 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 8 Does Greyhound have an app?
- 9 What happens if you miss a Greyhound bus?
- 10 Why are greyhounds so skinny?
- 11 Are greyhounds usually late?
- 12 How can I travel without an ID?
- 13 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 14 Do your bags get searched on Greyhound?
How do I find my Greyhound confirmation number?
Your confirmation number was emailed to you after you made an online booking. This can also be your reservation number if you chose to reserve online and pay with cash. You can enter the last name of any passenger on the booking.
Can’t print my Greyhound ticket?
If you are unable to print ticket after following all the instructions above, please contact our Web Support. An agent may be reached via email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-800-268-9000. When calling, inform the agent of the following: Your Print at Home Ticket could not be retrieved from Greyhound.com.
How do I check the status of a Greyhound bus?
Track it with BusTracker Find your bus by schedule number, departure city or arrival city and get live status updates showing your bus’ progress. The status update will indicate if your bus is on time, early or delayed and give an approximate arrival time.
Does Greyhound actually check ID?
Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. Alternative IDs, like a college ID, won’t work.
How do I download my e-ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
Does Greyhound have an app?
The new app for iOS and Android consumers will allow guests to easily manage their Greyhound trips by searching for schedules, using discounts, booking trips and finding terminal locations all from the convenience of their mobile device.
What happens if you miss a Greyhound bus?
If you miss your bus you can usually get on the next bus. Whether it comes that night or the next day doesn’t really matter. You may have to get a new ticket printed. There will be a $20 fee if you were the reason you missed your bus.
Why are greyhounds so skinny?
Skin Thickness. One of the main reasons that greyhounds look so skinny is because their coat and skin are incredibly thin. To make them as fast as possible, their fur is very thin, light, and kept close to their body. This makes them aerodynamic.
Are greyhounds usually late?
Greyhound buses are notorious for being late. So expect to board your bus 30 minutes to an hour after the scheduled boarding time. And that’s on a good day. Depending on why your bus is delayed, you may have to wait anywhere from 4 to 6 hours.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Do your bags get searched on Greyhound?
“ Cops routinely board Greyhound buses and ask passengers to search their luggage,” Theshia Naidoo, a legal director with the Drug Policy Alliance, tells ConsumerAffairs. “If a person consents to the search, there is no fourth amendment protections relating to the search.”