- 1 How much does it cost to ride the bus in Oahu?
- 2 How much does a bus ride cost in Hawaii?
- 3 How much is the Waikiki bus?
- 4 Where can I buy a bus pass Honolulu?
- 5 How do you pay for the bus in Oahu?
- 6 What time does the bus stop running Oahu?
- 7 Are the trolleys in Waikiki Free?
- 8 Does Oahu bus take card?
- 9 Can you take the bus from Honolulu Airport?
- 10 How much does an uber cost from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki?
- 11 Is there a shuttle from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki?
- 12 How do you pay for the bus in Waikiki?
- 13 How much does it cost to ride the Waikiki Trolley?
- 14 Do buses take card payments?
How much does it cost to ride the bus in Oahu?
A single bus ride costs $2.75. This is from anywhere on Oahu to anywhere else on Oahu, no matter the time or distance of the bus ride. But if you’re taking a bus that requires a transfer, or you’ll be making it a round-trip, then you’ll want to buy the one-day pass. The one-day bus pass costs $5.50.
How much does a bus ride cost in Hawaii?
Effective New Year’s Day, the one-way fare for adults will go up by a quarter to $2.75. A one-day pass for adults, meanwhile, will rise rise to $5.50 from $5. The one-day pass gives users unlimited rides for up to 27 hours. A monthly pass for adults will cost $70, up $10.
How much is the Waikiki bus?
whether or not you have a transfer will determine the cost of the bus fare. With the bus, a single ride costs $2.75. A one-day bus pass costs $5.50.
Where can I buy a bus pass Honolulu?
Monthly Bus Passes may also be purchased at the following locations:
- Foodland Stores on Oahu.
- 7-Eleven Stores.
- Satellite City Halls.
- UH Manoa – CampusCenter.
- HawaiiPacificUniversity Book Store.
- Chit Chat Store – Bishop Square.
- Times Supermarkets.
How do you pay for the bus in Oahu?
- Tel: 808.848.4444.
- Services: Bus, Paratransit.
- Forms of Payment: Cash, Debit/Credit Cards.
- Ways to Pay: Online Store.
- Bus Pass Sales Office.
- Monthly Pass: 30-Day – $60.
- Senior/Paratransit – $30/Annual; $60/Biennial.
- Split Payment Option: N/A.
What time does the bus stop running Oahu?
Runs most days between 6:30am to 12:00pm ( Lanikai until 7pm ).
Are the trolleys in Waikiki Free?
The cost to ride the Waikiki Trolley ranges from $2 for a one-way fare to $15 up to $75 depending on which lines you wish to ride and the number of days you wish to ride. Only the PINK and YELLOW line is available for the $2 one-way fare (cash only). Children 2 and under are free but have to sit on an adult lap.
Does Oahu bus take card?
HONOLULU (KHON2) — A reminder for riders of TheBus on Oahu: The public transit system will no longer be using paper passes starting on Thursday, July 1. TheBus will replace the paper passes with HOLO cards instead.
Can you take the bus from Honolulu Airport?
Yes, you can take the bus (officially known as TheBus) from the Honolulu airport to Waikiki Beach or practically anywhere on the island.
How much does an uber cost from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki?
Uber rates from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki hotels range from $21 to $37.
Is there a shuttle from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki?
Getting From Honolulu Airport to Waikiki by Shuttle Go Waikiki Shuttle offers round-trip rides and can be upgraded to include a traditional airport greeting with a Hawaiian flower lei. SpeediShuttle offers one-way rides from the airport for $16 per person if traveling with two people.
How do you pay for the bus in Waikiki?
Fares & Routes
- Adults: $2.50 one way, with 1 free transfer per trip (ask the driver for a transfer when you pay your fare)
- Students (grades 6-12 and under age 19): $1.25 one way.
- Seniors (65+ with reduced fare card or valid Medicare card) and persons with disabilities: $1 one way.
How much does it cost to ride the Waikiki Trolley?
Ticket Price: $45.00 per adult, $25.00 per child (3-11 yrs. old ). Pass valid for same-day usage only. Ticket Price: $65.00 per adult, $40.00 per child (3-11 yrs.
Do buses take card payments?
UK issued contactless payment cards are accepted, just look out for the contactless symbol.