- 1 How much is a bus ticket in the US?
- 2 Is Butte Montana a cheap place to live?
- 3 How old is Butte Montana?
- 4 How do I get from Kalispell to Missoula?
- 5 How far is Missoula from Glacier?
- 6 How far is Missoula from Anaconda?
- 7 Is Megabus cheaper than Greyhound?
- 8 Which is the best site for booking bus tickets?
- 9 What is the best bus to travel?
- 10 Is Butte Montana worth visiting?
- 11 Is Butte MT safe?
How much is a bus ticket in the US?
What is the price of a bus ticket in United States? $84.00 is the average price of a bus ticket in United States. Depending on whether you are traveling locally or long-distance, tickets can be as cheap as $1.00 or as expensive as $425.00.
Is Butte Montana a cheap place to live?
Not to mention, the housing market is quite affordable. According to an article published by The Montana Standard, “ Butte-Silver Bow is still the most affordable housing market in the state.”
How old is Butte Montana?
Butte is a city in southwestern Montana established as a mining camp in the 1860s in the northern Rocky Mountains straddling the Continental Divide.
How do I get from Kalispell to Missoula?
There are 2 ways to get from Missoula to Kalispell by night bus, bus or car
- Take the night bus from Missoula, MT to Butte, MT 942.
- Take the bus from Butte, MT to Great Falls, MT.
- Take the bus from Great Falls Transfer Center to Shelby Amtrak Station.
How far is Missoula from Glacier?
Glacier National Park is 137.6 miles from Missoula, MT. It takes about 2 h 29 min (137.6 mi) via US-93 N and Mont Hwy 35 W.
How far is Missoula from Anaconda?
Yes, the driving distance between Anaconda to Missoula is 111 miles. It takes approximately 1h 36m to drive from Anaconda to Missoula.
Is Megabus cheaper than Greyhound?
Depending on the route and when you reserve your tickets, Megabus generally provides the cheaper option. That isn’t to say that Greyhound is that much more expensive than Megabus. Greyhound can be cheaper on a lot of occasions too.
Which is the best site for booking bus tickets?
The Best Way to Book Bus Ticket AbhiBus.com is the best search engine system for bus booking, train tickets booking and booking hotels online. It is worth checking for amenities, bus timings by searching for a route, comparing booking fares, facilities and more with us.
What is the best bus to travel?
6 BEST BUDGET BUS COMPANIES IN THE U.S.
- MEGABUS. The Megabus is the largest company out of the six.
- BOLTBUS. One of the best features of the Boltbus that most would agree on is their $1 tickets.
- LUX BUS AMERICA. Sin City just got a whole lot serious.
- TRIPPER BUS.
Is Butte Montana worth visiting?
This is one of the few museums in the world located on an actual mine yard, and it’s a place where history comes to life. Butte’s many events, concerts and festivals encourage the kind of community bonding Montana is known for. It’s impossible to visit Butte without feeling a sense of nostalgia.
Is Butte MT safe?
With a crime rate of 47 per one thousand residents, Butte has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 21.