- 1 Does Greyhound go to Lewiston Idaho?
- 2 Does Greyhound give free rides?
- 3 How can I avoid the Greyhound fee?
- 4 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 5 Who helps stranded?
- 6 Does Travelers Aid still exist?
- 7 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 8 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
- 9 Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
- 10 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 11 How can I travel without an ID?
- 12 Do they check your bags at the Greyhound?
Does Greyhound go to Lewiston Idaho?
Greyhound Bus to Lewiston, Idaho from $22.
Does Greyhound give free rides?
Every year, around 400 kids and teenagers who have run away get a free ride home with Greyhound, anywhere in the U.S. It’s part of our Home Free program, and here’s how it works If you or someone you know has run away and wants to come home or you need some help, call toll-free 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929).
How can I avoid the Greyhound fee?
But if you want to avoid the fee, what Greyhound says you should do is say you’re doing the traveling, buy it, and then send the ticket somewhere else. RADKE: Mail it to the person who’s traveling.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
Who helps stranded?
5 Answers. The Salvation Army, working in cooperation with Travelers Aid International and Greyhound Bus Company, has a tradition of providing meals, shelter, social services assistance and transportation for those lost or stranded along highways with no way of getting home.
Does Travelers Aid still exist?
There are now forty-seven Travelers Aid programs in the United States, and additional programs in Canada and Australia. Each of those programs is locally operated, and meets the social service needs of their community, with the common thread being help to return stranded individuals safely home.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
Advance purchase and online purchase can be a lot cheaper. For DC–NYC, online, 30-day advance purchase, $11-15. Standard fare $35-40. If you buy online the day of departure, it’s only about $5 cheaper.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Do they check your bags at the Greyhound?
They check your bags, but only carry on. If they have reason to think drugs or something suspicious is being transported then they bring in dogs and actual police. Some Greyhound bus stations have security some don’t.