- 1 How long is a bus ride from Indiana to California?
- 2 How much does it cost to go to California on a bus?
- 3 Is there a train that goes from California to Indiana?
- 4 How much does it cost to drive from Indiana to California?
- 5 Is Indiana close to Florida?
- 6 How long is a plane ride from New York to California?
- 7 Is Greyhound running in California?
- 8 Is FlixBus reliable USA?
- 9 Can you take Amtrak to California?
- 10 How long would it take to drive from California to Indiana?
- 11 Is there a train that goes to Indiana?
- 12 What city is closest to Indianapolis?
How long is a bus ride from Indiana to California?
The bus takes an average of 48 hours and 24 minutes to cover the 1806 miles from Indianapolis to Los Angeles. However, the fastest bus only takes 45 hours and 30 minutes.
How much does it cost to go to California on a bus?
Of the 138 cities in California with bus service, the average cost of bus tickets is $45.00 on the top routes.
Is there a train that goes from California to Indiana?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Los Angeles, California to Indianapolis, Indiana.
How much does it cost to drive from Indiana to California?
The total cost of driving from Indiana to California (one-way) is $330.65 at current gas prices. The round trip cost would be $661.30 to go from Indiana to California and back to Indiana again. Regular fuel costs are around $3.76 per gallon for your trip.
Is Indiana close to Florida?
Indiana is just as far away from Florida as Florida from Philadelphia (1,486 km), Santiago de los Caballeros (1,430 km), Indianapolis (1,412 km).
How long is a plane ride from New York to California?
Average direct flight time is 6 hours 5 minutes. The fastest direct flight from New York to California is 6 hours 5 minutes.
Is Greyhound running in California?
Whether you need time away from the urban sprawl or are traveling for business, Greyhound has over 50 bus stations in California with regular service to hundreds of destinations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Is FlixBus reliable USA?
US customers award us an amazing 4.4 out of 5 stars and we keep striving to further improve this score. Read over 500 reviews from recent FlixBus travelers: Flixbus is very convenient, you can book your trip in many cities and at different times. the bus is very quiet and the seats are very comfortable.
Can you take Amtrak to California?
You can ride Amtrak to Los Angeles, either directly, or by connection, from almost anywhere in the United States. Travelers from Chicago, New Orleans, Seattle and other cities take the Amtrak to Los Angeles, daily. See the Amtrak schedule and fare information to Los Angeles.
How long would it take to drive from California to Indiana?
How long is the drive from California to Indiana? The total driving time is 31 hours, 58 minutes.
Is there a train that goes to Indiana?
Amtrak. In addition to the Cardinal, Amtrak has two other services that travel through Indiana. The Capital Limited runs daily between Chicago and Washington, DC with stops in South Bend and Elkhart, Ind. For more information about these services visit the Amtrak website at www.Amtrak.com.
What city is closest to Indianapolis?
Major cities near Indianapolis, IN
- 106 miles to Fort Wayne, IN.
- 107 miles to Louisville, KY.
- 148 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY.
- 165 miles to Chicago, IL.
- 168 miles to Columbus, OH.
- 191 miles to Toledo, OH.
- 229 miles to Saint Louis, MO.
- 242 miles to Windsor, Canada.