- 1 How much does a bus ticket to California cost?
- 2 Is Greyhound still running in California?
- 3 How much is Greyhound to San Diego?
- 4 How long is a bus ride from New York to California?
- 5 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 6 Why is Greyhound shutting down?
- 7 Is it safe to travel with Greyhound?
- 8 Is San Diego safe?
- 9 How do I get from Los Angeles to San Diego without a car?
- 10 How can I travel without a car?
- 11 Can you drive from New York to California?
- 12 How do you get from New York to California?
How much does a bus ticket to California cost?
How much does it cost to take the bus to/from California? Of the 138 cities in California with bus service, the average cost of bus tickets is $45.00 on the top routes. The cheapest ticket available costs $5.00 while the most expensive ticket is $205.00 at this time.
Is Greyhound still running in California?
Whether you need time away from the urban sprawl or are traveling for business, Greyhound has over 50 bus stations in California with regular service to hundreds of destinations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
How much is Greyhound to San Diego?
Greyhound Bus to San Diego, California from $16.
How long is a bus ride from New York to California?
The bus takes an average of 69 hours and 25 minutes to cover the 2446 miles from New York to Los Angeles. It’s definitely on the longer side, so plan to get comfortable for a long road trip.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Why is Greyhound shutting down?
The company announced the closure just over a year after the coronavirus pandemic had affected bus travel and other forms of public transportation in Canada and the U.S., though Greyhound’s U.S. operations will continue.
Is it safe to travel with Greyhound?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
Is San Diego safe?
Generally speaking, San Diego is a fairly safe area. In fact, San Diego boasts a crime rate that is 15 percent lower than the national average. Statistics show that San Diego is safer than 34 percent of all cities in the country.
How do I get from Los Angeles to San Diego without a car?
The best way to get from Los Angeles to San Diego without a car is to train which takes 2h 56m and costs $30 – $45. How long does it take to get from Los Angeles to San Diego? The train from Los Angeles to San Diego takes 2h 56m including transfers and departs every two hours.
How can I travel without a car?
Could You Live Without a Car?
- Ridesharing. Apps like Lyft and Uber have made getting around simpler than ever.
- Public transit. Public transportation systems vary greatly from city to city.
- Car sharing.
- Bike sharing.
- Car rental.
Can you drive from New York to California?
It will take you about 43 hours to drive from California to New York, plus time for stops like bathroom breaks, food breaks, gas breaks, and overnight stays. The total distance is around 2,900 miles and traverses 10 different states as you travel from coast to coast.
How do you get from New York to California?
The best way to get from New York to California is to fly which takes 7h 30m and costs $130 – $390. Alternatively, you can train, which costs $290 – $420 and takes 2 days 15h, you could also bus, which costs $280 – $390 and takes 2 days 20h.