- 1 Is Greyhound still running in California?
- 2 Does Megabus go to California?
- 3 How much is a bus ticket in PA?
- 4 Why is Greyhound shutting down?
- 5 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 6 Is it safe to travel with Greyhound?
- 7 How long is a bus ride from New York to California?
- 8 How long is a train ride to California?
- 9 Does Greyhound bus go to Pennsylvania?
- 10 Can you pay cash on Septa buses?
- 11 How much are septa day passes?
Is Greyhound still running in California?
Whether you need time away from the urban sprawl or are traveling for business, Greyhound has over 50 bus stations in California with regular service to hundreds of destinations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Does Megabus go to California?
Megabus serves more than 100 cities and university campuses across North America, allowing you to choose the bus stop nearest to you and select your flexible schedule for your trip to Los Angeles. This will ensure that when you arrive, you can immediately begin exploring the beauty of Los Angeles.
How much is a bus ticket in PA?
Bus fare is $2 per ride; your first transfer is free, $1 for your next transfer if you have a SEPTA Key card. If you’re paying cash, the cost is $2.50 and you must have exact change – the Bus Operator cannot make change.
Why is Greyhound shutting down?
The company announced the closure just over a year after the coronavirus pandemic had affected bus travel and other forms of public transportation in Canada and the U.S., though Greyhound’s U.S. operations will continue.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Is it safe to travel with Greyhound?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
How long is a bus ride from New York to California?
The bus takes an average of 69 hours and 25 minutes to cover the 2446 miles from New York to Los Angeles. It’s definitely on the longer side, so plan to get comfortable for a long road trip.
How long is a train ride to California?
Train travel across the country is an exercise in sitting back and enjoying the ride since trips can take up to four days depending on the starting point. For example, the California Zephyr takes about 52 hours from its starting point in Chicago to its terminus in San Francisco.
Does Greyhound bus go to Pennsylvania?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from $10.
Can you pay cash on Septa buses?
A: You may still use cash on board SEPTA buses and trolleys. Cashiers will no longer accept cash and tokens and will not issue transfers. Vending machines will be available at all subway-elevated stations.
How much are septa day passes?
The cost is $18 and it’s good for 24 trips over 72 consecutive hours. Time starts with first tap. It is meant for one rider. To compare, a One Day Convenience Pass costs $9, is valid for 8 trips on one calendar day by one person.