- 1 Does Columbus Georgia have a Greyhound bus station?
- 2 How much is the Greyhound to Georgia?
- 3 Can you book one way Greyhound?
- 4 How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
- 5 Is there a bus station in Columbus Georgia?
- 6 Can you give me the number to the Greyhound bus station?
- 7 How long is a train ride to Georgia?
- 8 How much will a Greyhound ticket cost?
- 9 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 10 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 11 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
- 12 Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
- 13 What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
Does Columbus Georgia have a Greyhound bus station?
Columbus Bus Station in Columbus, Georgia | Greyhound.
How much is the Greyhound to Georgia?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Atlanta, Georgia from $13.
Can you book one way Greyhound?
For many popular routes, booking two, one-way tickets on Greyhound at different times costs exactly the same as booking a full round trip bus ticket. Since Greyhound has many routes leaving from large cities, travelers can book a one way bus trip into the city and simply wait to book another one-way ticket back home.
How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.
Is there a bus station in Columbus Georgia?
The only bus station in Columbus with routes traveling out of town has moved, and some customers are having a tough time finding it. Greyhound has closed the downtown terminal at 818 Veterans Parkway and now serves customers from a corner inside a Sunoco gas station at 4108 St. Marys Road in south Columbus.
Can you give me the number to the Greyhound bus station?
00 1 214-849-8100
How long is a train ride to Georgia?
Trip Details Starting at the historic depot in downtown Blue Ridge, Georgia, riders take a four-hour, 26-mile roundtrip journey along the Toccoa River through the North Georgia countryside.
How much will a Greyhound ticket cost?
Bus fare is £1.55 and a day of bus-only travel will cost a maximum of £4.65. You can hop on unlimited buses or trams for free within one hour of touching in for your first journey.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times. Each offered an uneventful 2-hour and 20-minute nonstop trip along I-71. No significant traffic or construction slowed us down in either direction.
What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
Amtrak is more expensive than Greyhound. Greyhound is seen as the lowest denominator form of transportation, as anybody can walk up and buy a ticket, even without ID – Amtrak enforces ID on purchase but irregularly does so on the train.