- 1 Does Columbus Georgia have a Greyhound bus station?
- 2 How much is the greyhound to Georgia?
- 3 How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
- 4 Is Greyhound cheaper than driving?
- 5 Is there a bus station in Columbus Georgia?
- 6 Can you give me the number to the Greyhound bus station?
- 7 How long is a train ride to Georgia?
- 8 How much will a Greyhound ticket cost?
- 9 Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
- 10 What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
- 11 Why is Greyhound so bad?
- 12 Do people still take Greyhound?
- 13 Is overnight Greyhound safe?
Does Columbus Georgia have a Greyhound bus station?
Columbus Bus Station in Columbus, Georgia | Greyhound.
How much is the greyhound to Georgia?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Atlanta, Georgia from $13.
How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.
Is Greyhound cheaper than driving?
For most people it’s the cheapest way to travel in the U.S. I’ve taken Greyhound trips that were actually cheaper than if I had driven my car. I used to have a girlfriend that lived like an hour away and it cost more to put enough gas in my car to make the trip than the round trip ticket on Greyhound.
Is there a bus station in Columbus Georgia?
The only bus station in Columbus with routes traveling out of town has moved, and some customers are having a tough time finding it. Greyhound has closed the downtown terminal at 818 Veterans Parkway and now serves customers from a corner inside a Sunoco gas station at 4108 St. Marys Road in south Columbus.
Can you give me the number to the Greyhound bus station?
00 1 214-849-8100
How long is a train ride to Georgia?
Trip Details Starting at the historic depot in downtown Blue Ridge, Georgia, riders take a four-hour, 26-mile roundtrip journey along the Toccoa River through the North Georgia countryside.
How much will a Greyhound ticket cost?
Bus fare is £1.55 and a day of bus-only travel will cost a maximum of £4.65. You can hop on unlimited buses or trams for free within one hour of touching in for your first journey.
Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times. Each offered an uneventful 2-hour and 20-minute nonstop trip along I-71. No significant traffic or construction slowed us down in either direction.
What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
Amtrak is more expensive than Greyhound. Greyhound is seen as the lowest denominator form of transportation, as anybody can walk up and buy a ticket, even without ID – Amtrak enforces ID on purchase but irregularly does so on the train.
Why is Greyhound so bad?
Why are greyhound buses perceived so bad? Especially the ones going into the South. Because they’re dirt cheap since a destination that would take 3 hours from a to b in a car takes 5 or 6 hours due to detours and layovers. Also Greyhound stations are typically notoriously in bad neighborhoods, not sure why.
Do people still take Greyhound?
Poor Planning? Yet still, Americans still choose to ride Greyhound buses.
Is overnight Greyhound safe?
While you are in the station you are relatively safe. There are other passengers around and many Greyhound stations have security guards patrolling the grounds. Once you step outside the door though you are on your own.