- 1 How do you pay for the bus in Maryland?
- 2 How do you pay for the bus in Baltimore?
- 3 Is CityLink Baltimore free?
- 4 Do you have to pay for the bus in Maryland?
- 5 Does Greyhound go to Maryland?
- 6 Does Amtrak go to Maryland?
- 7 Can u use debit card on bus?
- 8 How much does the MTA bus cost?
- 9 How do you put money on a charm card?
- 10 Which buses are free in Baltimore?
- 11 How do you get around Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Are CityLink buses free?
How do you pay for the bus in Maryland?
- Tel: 1.866.743.3682.
- Services: Bus, Subway, Light Rail, Commuter Bus, MARC Train, Paratransit.
- Forms of Payment: Cash, Debit/Credit Cards, Charm Card, Checks.
- Ways to Pay: Online Store.
- Monthly Pass: Local Bus, Metro Subway, Light Rail, Neighborhood Shuttle – $64.
- Split Payment Option: Yes – Transit Store.
How do you pay for the bus in Baltimore?
Bus Farebox: Press the “Add Value” button on the left side of the farebox. Tap your card to the target. Insert cash (four bills only up to $20) into the farebox. Tap your card again to the target and the cash value will be loaded to your card.
Is CityLink Baltimore free?
That’s 90 minutes of FREE transfers across all MDOT MTA core services. Riders will be able to take a CityLink bus from Baltimore County to the Light RailLink downtown and onto BWI Airport for one low fare.
Do you have to pay for the bus in Maryland?
Bus Passes Bus- to-bus transfers are free only when using SmarTrip. Other passes are available (such as weekly or monthly). Please have exact fare ready when you board. Drivers do not carry change.
Does Greyhound go to Maryland?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Baltimore, Maryland from $20.
Does Amtrak go to Maryland?
Amtrak operates two maintenance-of-way facilities in Maryland, at Odenton and Perryville. Baltimore Penn Station: Baltimore Penn Station is a major multimodal transportation hub serving the greater Baltimore region and is a vital link along the busy Northeast Corridor.
Can u use debit card on bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
How much does the MTA bus cost?
Subways and buses Fare for most riders on subways and local, limited, and Select Bus Service buses: $2.75. Express buses cost $6.75. Pay with a MetroCard, or use contactless payment where OMNY readers are available.
How do you put money on a charm card?
How to add cash value to your CharmCard® at a TVM
- If the screen directions are not fully visible, press any button to begin.
- Under Smart Card, select “Add Value”.
- Touch card to target.
- Select add value amount.
- Select payment cash or credit.
- Insert cash or swipe credit card.
- Touch card to target.
- Transaction receipt?
Which buses are free in Baltimore?
The Charm City Circulator (CCC), a fleet of 24 free shuttles that travel four routes in the central business district of Baltimore City, Maryland. The Harbor Connector (HC) is an extension of the CCC and is the City’s free maritime transit service connecting 6 piers through four vessels.
How do you get around Baltimore without a car?
Public Transit Baltimore offers a variety of public transportation options to get around the city, including local, express and neighborhood buses, the metro subway, Light Rail, MARC train, taxis, Uber, Lift and more.
Are CityLink buses free?
CityLink is FREE when transferring to or from another bus or train when using AT HOP.