- 1 Can I get on a Greyhound bus without an ID?
- 2 Can I buy a Greyhound ticket for someone else?
- 3 Can I give my bus ticket to someone else?
- 4 How can I travel without an ID?
- 5 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 6 What happens if I miss my Greyhound bus?
- 7 Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
- 8 How do I get on Amtrak without an ID?
- 9 How do I buy a plane ticket for someone else?
- 10 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
- 11 Does Greyhound have an app?
- 12 How do I refund my first bus app?
- 13 How do I buy an Amtrak ticket for someone else?
Can I get on a Greyhound bus without an ID?
Do I need an ID to board my bus? Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. If you do not have an ID, please contact Greyhound directly to ask about alternative boarding options.
Can I buy a Greyhound ticket for someone else?
Yes, you can book a Ticket on behalf of another person. Just ensure that they’re aware of the Terms & Conditions, and that they know to be at the stop location 20 minutes early with a copy of their Ticket and ID.
Can I give my bus ticket to someone else?
If you only have pay as you go credit on your Oyster card, you can lend it to someone else. Two people can’t use the same contactless or Oyster card for a journey. If you have a Travelcard, Bus & Tram Pass or discount added to your Oyster card, you can’t lend it to someone else.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
What happens if I miss my Greyhound bus?
If you miss your bus you can usually get on the next bus. Whether it comes that night or the next day doesn’t really matter. You may have to get a new ticket printed. There will be a $20 fee if you were the reason you missed your bus.
Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
Advance purchase and online purchase can be a lot cheaper. For DC–NYC, online, 30-day advance purchase, $11-15. Standard fare $35-40. If you buy online the day of departure, it’s only about $5 cheaper.
How do I get on Amtrak without an ID?
The conductor has the right to ask you for ID when you present your ticket and to have your removed from the train if you refuse or don’t have ID. If you buy your ticket at a ticket window, the clerks will generally ask for ID.
How do I buy a plane ticket for someone else?
You can buy a plane ticket for someone else with your credit card. You just need to clearly state whom the ticket is for when you book the flight. You’ll see two separate entry spaces on the site: one for billing information and another for the traveler’s information.
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
Does Greyhound have an app?
The new app for iOS and Android consumers will allow guests to easily manage their Greyhound trips by searching for schedules, using discounts, booking trips and finding terminal locations all from the convenience of their mobile device.
How do I refund my first bus app?
Unfortunately, our drivers are only able to cancel contactless transactions at the point of purchase. If you require a refund after the point of purchase, you will need to contact our customer services teams on: Phone: 0345 646 0707 between 9am-5pm Monday to Fridays.
How do I buy an Amtrak ticket for someone else?
Ticket Agent at the Station You can purchase tickets in person at any staffed Amtrak station. At most staffed stations, we accept Amtrak gift cards, credit cards, and debit cards with a credit card logo.