- 1 Can I refund my Greyhound ticket online?
- 2 How long do greyhound refunds take?
- 3 What happens if I miss my Greyhound bus?
- 4 How Safe Is Greyhound?
- 5 What does economy mean on Greyhound?
- 6 Whats a flexible ticket?
- 7 Do Greyhounds stop?
- 8 How can I refund my redBus ticket?
- 9 How can I cancel my train ticket?
- 10 How can I complaint against redBus?
- 11 Do they search bags on Greyhound?
Can I refund my Greyhound ticket online?
To apply for a refund you’ll need to send us your original ticket along with your refund request, in writing, to: Greyhound Lines, Inc. Before you email us, you can check if you’re eligible for a refund or exchange online. If you have any other questions, please use this form and we’ll get back to you.
How long do greyhound refunds take?
How Long Does Greyhound Refund Take? The refund time can vary, and it can take from four to six weeks. It can take even longer than that, so do not be surprised if you have not received your refund by that time.
What happens if I miss my Greyhound bus?
If you miss your bus you can usually get on the next bus. Whether it comes that night or the next day doesn’t really matter. You may have to get a new ticket printed. There will be a $20 fee if you were the reason you missed your bus.
How Safe Is Greyhound?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
What does economy mean on Greyhound?
Economy. Economy Extra. Flexible. Always the cheapest fare but still gives you all the onboard perks like free Wi-Fi, power sockets and lots of leg room. Be first in line to board and choose your seat.
Whats a flexible ticket?
Flexible tickets are sometimes called ‘flexi flights’ or open tickets and are airline tickets with special allowances for departure dates. Flexible tickets allow the ticket holder to make changes to the departure date and time of the flight after the ticket has been purchased.
Do Greyhounds stop?
Greyhound buses typically stop every 2 to 4 hours so that passengers can get something to eat, drink, and use the bathroom. Your driver will announce how long the bus will wait at each stop.
How can I refund my redBus ticket?
The refund is provided as per with our cancellation policy. The refund can be credited to the source of payment (Example: debit card, credit card, net banking) or credited to redBus wallet. Wallet credit can be used for bus booking in future (within 6 months of cancellation).
How can I cancel my train ticket?
Online ticket cancellation
- Go to the IRCTC official website, and click on ‘Trains’
- Go to ‘Cancel ticket’ and choose ‘E-ticket option’
- Check the booking date for which you need to initiate the cancellation, select the booking date.
- Click on Cancel Ticket.
- The amount will be refunded to your bank account within 3-4 days.
How can I complaint against redBus?
Varthur Hobli, Ward No: 74, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560008. Karnataka – 560017.
- Ph: +919945600000.
- For any Support or Complaints: Click Here.
- Call Centre Time: 24*7.
- For Press enquiries, please send email to [email protected]
Do they search bags on Greyhound?
They check your bags, but only carry on. If they have reason to think drugs or something suspicious is being transported then they bring in dogs and actual police. Some Greyhound bus stations have security some don’t.