- 1 Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
- 2 Can I pay cash on GO bus?
- 3 Does Greyhound actually check ID?
- 4 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 5 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 6 How do I download my e-ticket?
- 7 Can I use my bank card on the bus?
- 8 Is it cheaper to use opal or debit card?
- 9 Can you use payWave on buses?
- 10 How can I travel without an ID?
- 11 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 12 Can I travel on Amtrak without ID?
- 13 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 14 Does Amtrak check ID?
- 15 Can a 14 year old ride Greyhound alone?
Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
We’re making bus travel faster and easier than ever before by offering E-Tickets. Now when you buy your bus ticket on greyhound.com from your desktop or your smartphone, you can choose to have a paperless E-Ticket delivered right to your smartphone – no waiting in lines, no more having to print a paper ticket.
Can I pay cash on GO bus?
Tickets can be paid for using contactless payments or cash. Eligible concession card holders can purchase concession fares for the Single ticket, Return ticket, Daily ticket and the Weekly ticket.
Does Greyhound actually check ID?
Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. Alternative IDs, like a college ID, won’t work.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
Whether you print a ticket on your home computer or pick it up at the Greyhound counter, you’ ll have to show a photo ID. Though a password can be created for a passenger to use for ticket pick-up, identification is necessary before boarding.
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How do I download my e-ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
Can I use my bank card on the bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
Is it cheaper to use opal or debit card?
Opal is cheaper. using the Opal card gives you a discount on the full fare. using a credit card means you are charged the full fare.
Can you use payWave on buses?
Commuters can now use their Visa payWave cards to pay for public transport fares – The Independent Singapore News.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Can I travel on Amtrak without ID?
Many people travel by Amtrak every day without having or showing ID. But many other people are harassed for traveling by Amtrak without ID, or are unable to buy tickets. As with ID to fly and many other requests and demands made of air travelers, there are no “rules” for ID to travel by Amtrak train.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Does Amtrak check ID?
Amtrak requires valid photo identification for passengers eighteen and over for specific situations, including: picking up tickets, exchanging tickets, storing or checking baggage. Business travelers (and other passengers) may also be requested to provide a valid photo id on the trains, if asked by an Amtrak employee.
Can a 14 year old ride Greyhound alone?
Children ages 12-16 pay the full fare and are allowed to travel unrestricted with someone 17 years of age or older. Children ages 12-16 are allowed to travel unaccompanied but with certain restrictions, including completion of the Unaccompanied Child Form. Expand to find out more.