- 1 Is there a Greyhound bus station in Pine Bluff?
- 2 Can you get on Greyhound without ID?
- 3 How can I travel without an ID?
- 4 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 5 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 6 Can I fly with a regular ID?
- 7 Can you get on an airplane with a birth certificate?
- 8 Can I show a picture of my ID at the airport?
- 9 Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
- 10 What happens if I miss the Greyhound bus?
- 11 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Is there a Greyhound bus station in Pine Bluff?
The Pines Mall in Pine Bluff, Arkansas | Greyhound.
Can you get on Greyhound without ID?
Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. If you do not have an ID, please contact Greyhound directly to ask about alternative boarding options.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Can I fly with a regular ID?
You must present an acceptable ID, such as a valid passport, state-issued enhanced driver’s license or U.S. military ID, to fly within the U.S. You will not be allowed to fly if your identity cannot be verified.
Can you get on an airplane with a birth certificate?
A passport or an original birth certificate is the main proof-of-citizenship document that the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency accepts for your reentry. Government-issued photo identification cards that satisfy this requirement include state driver’s licenses or identification cards and U.S. military IDs.
Can I show a picture of my ID at the airport?
Although airline passengers under age 18 are not required to present a photo ID when flying, all adults must present an acceptable form of identification before passing through the TSA screening checkpoint and being allowed to board their aircraft.
Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
Advance purchase and online purchase can be a lot cheaper. For DC–NYC, online, 30-day advance purchase, $11-15. Standard fare $35-40. If you buy online the day of departure, it’s only about $5 cheaper.
What happens if I miss the Greyhound bus?
If you miss your bus you can usually get on the next bus. Whether it comes that night or the next day doesn’t really matter. You may have to get a new ticket printed. There will be a $20 fee if you were the reason you missed your bus.
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.