- 1 Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
- 2 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 3 Is Greyhound still running 2020?
- 4 How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
- 5 Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
- 6 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 7 How can I travel without an ID?
- 8 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 9 Is there a security check for Greyhound?
- 10 Who bought Greyhound 2020?
- 11 Why is Greyhound closing down?
- 12 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
- 13 Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
- 14 What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
- 15 Does Greyhound have WIFI?
Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
We’re making bus travel faster and easier than ever before by offering E-Tickets. Now when you buy your bus ticket on greyhound.com from your desktop or your smartphone, you can choose to have a paperless E-Ticket delivered right to your smartphone – no waiting in lines, no more having to print a paper ticket.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
Is Greyhound still running 2020?
The company announced the closure just over a year after the coronavirus pandemic had affected bus travel and other forms of public transportation in Canada and the U.S., though Greyhound’s U.S. operations will continue.
How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.
Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
Advance purchase and online purchase can be a lot cheaper. For DC–NYC, online, 30-day advance purchase, $11-15. Standard fare $35-40. If you buy online the day of departure, it’s only about $5 cheaper.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Is there a security check for Greyhound?
There are no security guards on Greyhound buses. The only law and order while you are traveling on the bus is the bus driver. In some very rare cases security will do bag searches but these usually happen in conjunction with law enforcement or at stations near the border where drug trafficking is high.
Who bought Greyhound 2020?
FirstGroup has sold three major bus facilities in North America for a total of £102 million. The Aberdeen-based firm said the move was part of a continuing drive to rationalise its Greyhound bus property portfolio.
Why is Greyhound closing down?
Demawusa spokesperson says the strike is due to a number of grievances including wage disparaties. Bus operator Greyhound and its subdivision, Citiliner, are closing operations today, leaving at least 700 people without jobs.
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times. Each offered an uneventful 2-hour and 20-minute nonstop trip along I-71. No significant traffic or construction slowed us down in either direction.
What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
Amtrak is more expensive than Greyhound. Greyhound is seen as the lowest denominator form of transportation, as anybody can walk up and buy a ticket, even without ID – Amtrak enforces ID on purchase but irregularly does so on the train.
Does Greyhound have WIFI?
Wi-Fi is free on all Greyhound buses, and for all passengers. (That’s because we see it as a necessity, not an optional extra!)