- 1 How much is a bus ticket from Chicago to Sioux City Iowa?
- 2 How can I avoid the Greyhound fee?
- 3 How long is a flight to Arizona from California?
- 4 How long is a flight from California to Colorado?
- 5 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 6 Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
- 7 Does Greyhound actually check ID?
- 8 Is it cheaper to live in California or Arizona?
- 9 What is the cheapest time to fly to Arizona?
- 10 How much does it cost to drive from Arizona to California?
How much is a bus ticket from Chicago to Sioux City Iowa?
Chicago to Sioux City by bus A bus ticket costs on average 91 USD. Also, traveling by bus will cost you from 62 USD. You will have 85 stops during your trip.
How can I avoid the Greyhound fee?
But if you want to avoid the fee, what Greyhound says you should do is say you’re doing the traveling, buy it, and then send the ticket somewhere else. RADKE: Mail it to the person who’s traveling.
How long is a flight to Arizona from California?
Flying time from California to Arizona The total flight duration from California to Arizona is 1 hour, 21 minutes.
How long is a flight from California to Colorado?
Flying time from California to Colorado The total flight duration from California to Colorado is 2 hours, 8 minutes.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
Advance purchase and online purchase can be a lot cheaper. For DC–NYC, online, 30-day advance purchase, $11-15. Standard fare $35-40. If you buy online the day of departure, it’s only about $5 cheaper.
Does Greyhound actually check ID?
Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. Alternative IDs, like a college ID, won’t work.
Is it cheaper to live in California or Arizona?
1. Cost of living. California is 29.3% more expensive than Arizona. If to compare the average cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, and Los Angeles, California, you will find that CA is far more costlier than AZ. California’s housing cost is 36.8% costlier.
What is the cheapest time to fly to Arizona?
High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Arizona is August.
How much does it cost to drive from Arizona to California?
Road trip planner The total cost of driving from Phoenix, AZ to Los Angeles, CA (one-way) is $54.79 at current gas prices. The round trip cost would be $109.59 to go from Phoenix, AZ to Los Angeles, CA and back to Phoenix, AZ again. Regular fuel costs are around $3.67 per gallon for your trip.