- 1 How do you pay for the bus in Ontario?
- 2 How do I buy a TTC day pass?
- 3 Can I pay by cash on the bus?
- 4 How much is a bus ride in Canada?
- 5 How much is a student Metro pass in Toronto?
- 6 How do you pay on a bus?
- 7 Is the HSR still free?
- 8 Where can I buy GRT bus tickets near me?
- 9 Does Shoppers Drug Mart sell TTC day pass?
- 10 How do you pay for the bus in Toronto?
- 11 Can I load PRESTO card with cash?
- 12 Do buses take card payments?
How do you pay for the bus in Ontario?
When boarding the bus, do one of the following to pay your fare:
- Tap your PRESTO card on the PRESTO device.
- Show the driver your activated PRESTO E-Ticket.
- Put your cash fare or ticket directly into the farebox beside the driver.
- Show the driver your transfer.
How do I buy a TTC day pass?
You can also purchase a one-ride, two-ride or day pass PRESTO Ticket at these machines as well. PRESTO cards and PRESTO Tickets are also available at all Shoppers Drug Mart locations, online at prestocard.ca and at the TTC Customer Service Centre, above Davisville Station.
Can I pay by cash on the bus?
Will you still let customers pay by cash on your buses? Customers will still be able to pay with cash for their fare, but they will need to have the exact fare ready for their journey as our drivers won’t be able to issue change.
How much is a bus ride in Canada?
$285.00 is the average price of a bus ticket in Canada. Depending on whether you are traveling locally or long-distance, tickets can be as cheap as $1.00 or as expensive as $8,888.00.
How much is a student Metro pass in Toronto?
The TTC Monthly Downtown Express Pass costs $201.90 for adults, $174.05 for youths/ seniors, $169.15 for Fair Pass customers and $166.90 for post-secondary students.
How do you pay on a bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
Is the HSR still free?
HSR buses now free to ride, passengers must enter from rear doors due to coronavirus.
Where can I buy GRT bus tickets near me?
Where to buy
- Allen Station fare vending machine.
- Ainslie Street Terminal.
- Block Line Station fare vending machine.
- Borden Station fare vending machine.
- Cambridge Centre Station.
- Central Station fare vending machines.
- Conestoga College Doon campus bookstore.
- Conestoga Station fare vending machine.
Does Shoppers Drug Mart sell TTC day pass?
One-ride, two-ride and day pass PRESTO Tickets are available at all TTC subway stations. You can also purchase PRESTO Tickets at all Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Toronto.
How do you pay for the bus in Toronto?
You need a PRESTO Card, one-ride, two-ride or day pass PRESTO Ticket, TTC ticket, token, day pass, transfer, or exact cash to pay your fare on the TTC. Operators on buses and streetcars do not sell fares or carry change, so you must have a form of payment ready before you board a vehicle.
Can I load PRESTO card with cash?
Please note that period passes can only be purchased via debit or credit card online; however, it is possible to load a period pass on to a PRESTO card at the Customer Service Outlet of your desired transit agency, using cash, debit, credit or from funds on your PRESTO card.
Do buses take card payments?
UK issued contactless payment cards are accepted, just look out for the contactless symbol.