- 1 How do I change my Bus Éireann ticket?
- 2 Do you need exact change for Bus Éireann?
- 3 Can I use a return ticket on a different bus?
- 4 How do I contact Bus Éireann?
- 5 Is it cheaper to buy Bus Éireann tickets online?
- 6 Can you eat on Bus Eireann?
- 7 Do bus drivers give change?
- 8 Can you tap on Bus Eireann?
- 9 How do you pay on a bus?
- 10 How many times can you use a return bus ticket?
- 11 How long is a return ticket valid for?
- 12 What does a return ticket mean?
- 13 Is Bus Éireann still running?
- 14 Can I use money on the bus?
How do I change my Bus Éireann ticket?
If you have booked online you can change your Standard rate booking online on our website. If you have booked a Standard fare seat through a Bus Éireann travel centre or a travel agent, they can make the amendment for you. An amendment fee of €10 per leg of journey will be charged for all amendments.
Do you need exact change for Bus Éireann?
Paying with cash: An exact fare system is operated by Dublin Bus and only coins (not notes) are accepted. No change is given.
Can I use a return ticket on a different bus?
Generally return tickets are accepted on other Arriva buses as long as it follows the same route.
How do I contact Bus Éireann?
Contact & Support
- Bus Éireann. Email: [email protected]
- Dublin Bus. Email: [email protected]
- Go-Ahead Ireland. Email: [email protected]
- M&A Coaches. Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- JJ Kavanagh. Email: [email protected]
- Andrew Wharton.
- Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail.
Is it cheaper to buy Bus Éireann tickets online?
1. Re: Buy bus tickets online or on the bus? 5% cheaper online compared to the ticket office /on bus price but it’s not possible to buy online for all locations. Even if your journey involves a number of changes it’s often possible to buy a through ticket.
Can you eat on Bus Eireann?
” A passenger shall not consume alcoholic drinks, hot beverages or hot food on a vehicle.” Yep, you read that correctly.
Do bus drivers give change?
No in most cases, our drivers should be able to provide change however, they might have to offer a voucher if they don’t have enough change when you get on. You can now pay contactless on most Stagecoach buses.
Can you tap on Bus Eireann?
The TFI Leap Card is probably the most convenient method of contactless payment for public transport. Bus Éireann, Irish Rail, Go Ahead, Dublin Bus and Luas all accept Leap Cards on some or all of their services. They can also be used on commuter and rural bus services within the TFI public transport network.
How do you pay on a bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
How many times can you use a return bus ticket?
A return ticket gives you two bus trips – one to go and one to come back again. You’ll need to keep your ticket to show the driver on your return trip. You can make your return trip at any time the same day. You’re not tied to specific times and don’t need to book in advance.
How long is a return ticket valid for?
Anytime Return train tickets The outward portion of your journey is valid for five days, including the issue date, and you can use the return portion of your ticket at any time within one calendar month of the issue date.
What does a return ticket mean?
: a ticket that allows a person to travel to one place and then return back to the place he or she left.
Is Bus Éireann still running?
Public transport services are currently running a full schedule of services. Onboard capacity (sitting and standing) is operating at 75% capacity.
Can I use money on the bus?
Will you still let customers pay by cash on your buses? Customers will still be able to pay with cash for their fare, but they will need to have the exact fare ready for their journey as our drivers won’t be able to issue change.