- 1 How do you get commodities in Stick RPG?
- 2 Can you get a car in Stick RPG?
- 3 How do you move cities in Stick RPG?
- 4 How do you use the phone in Stick RPG?
- 5 How do you get money in Stick RPG?
- 6 How do you get a bigger house in Stick RPG?
- 7 What is charm for in stick RPG?
- 8 How do you rob a convenience store in Stick RPG?
- 9 What can you do on Stick RPG?
- 10 How do you get strength fast in Stick RPG?
- 11 How do you get negative karma in Stick RPG?
- 12 How do you become president in Stick RPG?
How do you get commodities in Stick RPG?
Commodities are items in Stick RPG: Complete that are sellable via the buses. The two commodities are Beer and Cocaine. Beer costs $30 per bottle and can be bought at the Sticky’s Bar.
Can you get a car in Stick RPG?
Vehicles are a second method of transportation in Stick RPG Complete. A yellow car will always be present next to your apartment in Stick RPG. Once the player has +350 Intelligence points, they can hotwire the car and press “C” to drive it.
How do you move cities in Stick RPG?
In order to get to other cities from the Bus Depot, the clock must be fully white. To get the clock fully white, you must have the CD Alarm Clock and caffeine pills. Next, you must buy the cell phone. Once you are ready to travel to different cities, you must buy the commodities first.
How do you use the phone in Stick RPG?
Go to the Pawn Shop and purchase an alarm clock and a cell phone. You now will have a cell phone in your inventory. Open your inventory and click on the cell phone. It will be used automatically to make contacts in other cities.
How do you get money in Stick RPG?
Build up your intelligence level by having your character study at the University of Stick. At the same time that you’re studying, apply for a job at New Lines Incorporated so you can start making money. Increase your intelligence to twenty and then apply for a promotion at New Lines Incorporated.
How do you get a bigger house in Stick RPG?
You can upgrade your apartment at the bank, by buying the Bigger Apartment for $25,000.
What is charm for in stick RPG?
Charm controls the main character’s ability to interact with other people. This Stat can change on it’s own just from training other stats or doing certain things.
How do you rob a convenience store in Stick RPG?
On the outside, the store has a light-up “ENTER” sign above the door, as well as some graffiti that is spray painted on the side of the building. The Red-Headed Stick paces back and forth between this store and the Pawn Shop. You can also rob the store if you have a gun with ammo and it is mid-day.
What can you do on Stick RPG?
Stick RPG is a fun, fiction RPG game where you can survive by drug dealing, bar fights, or bank robberies. When you start the game you are given three choices you can choose from. Those three choices include how long you want your game to last.
How do you get strength fast in Stick RPG?
There are many ways to increase Strength: Going to a gym (which involves spending money and time). Fighting people (in which you risk being caught by the police and not gain any Strength. Furthermore, if you lose the fight you will also not gain any Strength).
How do you get negative karma in Stick RPG?
How to Decrease
- Doing “bad” deeds.
- Random events while working a job.
- Buying an ID card from the illegal seller. (-25 Karma)
- Giving the Trophemons to the Eccentric Billionaire.
- Eating Devil Food Cake (-50 Karma) (Director’s Cut only)
How do you become president in Stick RPG?
(together with Dictator) It becomes available to the player after satisfying these requirements:
- 1 or more positive karma.
- 800(or more) in strength, intelligence and charm.
- The Castle as Living Quarters.
- At least 200,000 stick dollars.
- Be CEO of New Lines Inc.
- You will get a phone message (dont delete)