- 1 How do you pay for OC bus?
- 2 How do you use the OC bus app?
- 3 Does OC Bus Take Apple pay?
- 4 How do you text the OC bus?
- 5 How do you pay on a bus?
- 6 Does the bus take dimes?
- 7 Can you use a credit card for bus fare?
- 8 How do I buy a bus ticket online?
- 9 Can I use Apple Pay on the bus?
- 10 How do I pay with Apple Pay on bus?
- 11 How do I pay with Apple Pay in store?
How do you pay for OC bus?
You can either buy a ticket on the bus, use our mobile app, purchase by mail, phone or at an OCTA location. Rider tip: Have exact fare or use the OC Bus mobile app. You can use coins and/or dollar bills, but our fareboxes can’t make change.
How do you use the OC bus app?
Open the OC Bus Mobile Ticketing app on your phone, and select “My Tickets” from the menu to the left of the screen. Select any of the tickets listed under “Stored Tickets.” A window will pop up. Select ” Use Ticket.” If there are no tickets displayed, purchase tickets in the “Buy Tickets” menu.
Does OC Bus Take Apple pay?
OC Bus Mobile 2. improvements include: Redesigned interface. Purchase using Google Pay or Apple Pay.
How do you text the OC bus?
For additional help, please text HELP to 628246, email [email protected] or call our customer information center at (714)-636-RIDE (7433) or (800) 636- RIDE (7433). Note: Standard message and data rates apply. Please check with your carrier on text messaging details of your plan.
How do you pay on a bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
Does the bus take dimes?
PAYING YOUR FARE Please have your exact fare, pass, or OC Bus app ready when boarding the bus. Exact change is required when paying by cash. Fareboxes do not make change, and drivers do not carry cash or make change. OC Bus fareboxes accept all coins (except pennies) and bills $10 and under.
Can you use a credit card for bus fare?
UK issued contactless payment cards are accepted, just look out for the contactless symbol. If you’re visiting London from overseas then you will need to check if your card will be accepted first.
How do I buy a bus ticket online?
How to book bus tickets online?
- Enter the Source and Destination locations in the “From” and “To” tab respectively.
- Enter the “Date of Journey” and hit the “Search” button.
- Select a bus of your choice from the list of buses that are displayed.
- Select a seat, boarding, and dropping points and hit “Proceed to Book”
Can I use Apple Pay on the bus?
You can pay for journeys using Apple Pay on your iPhone and Apple Watch. Without Express Travel, you must authenticate each public transport purchase with Face ID, Touch ID or your passcode. If you’re using Express Travel with Apple Pay, find out how to pay for your journey.
How do I pay with Apple Pay on bus?
Pay for transit with Apple Pay
- At the contactless reader, double-click the side button with your iPhone on the Lock screen.**
- Authenticate with Face ID or your passcode.
- Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader.
How do I pay with Apple Pay in store?
Pay in stores and other places
- To use your default card, double-click the side button.
- Glance at your iPhone to authenticate with Face ID, or enter your passcode.
- Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader until you see Done and a checkmark on the display.