Where can I buy Lanta van tickets?
LANTA provides several convenient ways to purchase LANtaBus, LANtaFlex, and LANtaVan tickets and passes
- Allentown Transportation Center. @ 6th & Linden. 110 N.
- Bethlehem Transportation Center – Temporarily Closed. @ Guetter & North.
- Easton Intermodal Transportation Center – Temporarily Closed. @Downtown Easton.
Where can I buy GRT bus tickets near me?
Where to buy
- Allen Station fare vending machine.
- Ainslie Street Terminal.
- Block Line Station fare vending machine.
- Borden Station fare vending machine.
- Cambridge Centre Station.
- Central Station fare vending machines.
- Conestoga College Doon campus bookstore.
- Conestoga Station fare vending machine.
What does Lanta bus stand for?
The Lehigh and Northampton Transportation Authority (LANta), created in the midst of a transportation crisis in March of 1972 by Lehigh and Northampton counties, is charged with operating a “public transportation system…for public use in the metropolitan area consisting of the Counties of Lehigh and Northampton.”
Can you use a card on the bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
How much is the bus fare in PA?
Bus fare is $2 per ride; your first transfer is free, $1 for your next transfer if you have a SEPTA Key card. If you’re paying cash, the cost is $2.50 and you must have exact change – the Bus Operator cannot make change.
Do Calgary bus tickets expire?
Text: CALGARY — An transit ticket app that cost millions to develop has some users crying foul over the technology’s bugs and shortcomings. “ Single tickets also expire in seven days and people are having issues with that because you’re potentially wasting money.”
Do Calgary Transit bus tickets expire?
Do My Fare tickets or passes expire? Monthly passes are only valid for the month purchased. Each single ticket and day pass is valid for seven (7) days from date of purchase.
How much do busses cost to make?
The first 600 new Routemasters cost TfL £212.7m, that’s £354,500 per bus, the next 200 cost £69.9m a slight discount at £349,500 per bus. But look at the cost of an equivalent double decker bus and it all becomes a bit murky.