- 1 Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
- 2 Can you buy a bus ticket on your phone?
- 3 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 4 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 5 Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
- 6 How do I pay by phone on the bus?
- 7 Is the first bus app free?
- 8 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 9 How can I travel without an ID?
- 10 Is there a security check for Greyhound?
- 11 What happens if I miss the Greyhound bus?
- 12 Does Greyhound have WIFI?
- 13 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
We’re making bus travel faster and easier than ever before by offering E-Tickets. Now when you buy your bus ticket on greyhound.com from your desktop or your smartphone, you can choose to have a paperless E-Ticket delivered right to your smartphone – no waiting in lines, no more having to print a paper ticket.
Can you buy a bus ticket on your phone?
The First Bus App is the smarter way to catch the bus. Simply download the First Bus App, and you’ll be able to buy and store tickets on your phone. You’ll never have to worry about losing your ticket or forgetting your change again. Just scan each mobile ticket when you hop on board, and you’re ready to go.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
Whether you print a ticket on your home computer or pick it up at the Greyhound counter, you’ ll have to show a photo ID. Though a password can be created for a passenger to use for ticket pick-up, identification is necessary before boarding.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
Advance purchase and online purchase can be a lot cheaper. For DC–NYC, online, 30-day advance purchase, $11-15. Standard fare $35-40. If you buy online the day of departure, it’s only about $5 cheaper.
How do I pay by phone on the bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
Is the first bus app free?
6.1 Our App is free for you to download. It is important to remember that if you are using the App outside of an area with Wi-Fi, your terms of agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Is there a security check for Greyhound?
There are no security guards on Greyhound buses. The only law and order while you are traveling on the bus is the bus driver. In some very rare cases security will do bag searches but these usually happen in conjunction with law enforcement or at stations near the border where drug trafficking is high.
What happens if I miss the Greyhound bus?
If you miss your bus you can usually get on the next bus. Whether it comes that night or the next day doesn’t really matter. You may have to get a new ticket printed. There will be a $20 fee if you were the reason you missed your bus.
Does Greyhound have WIFI?
Wi-Fi is free on all Greyhound buses, and for all passengers. (That’s because we see it as a necessity, not an optional extra!)
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.