- 1 Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
- 2 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 3 Can you buy a bus ticket on your phone?
- 4 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 5 Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
- 6 How can I travel without an ID?
- 7 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 8 Is there a security check for Greyhound?
- 9 How do I pay by phone on the bus?
- 10 Can you use first bus app without Internet?
- 11 What happens if I miss the Greyhound bus?
- 12 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
- 13 How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
We’re making bus travel faster and easier than ever before by offering E-Tickets. Now when you buy your bus ticket on greyhound.com from your desktop or your smartphone, you can choose to have a paperless E-Ticket delivered right to your smartphone – no waiting in lines, no more having to print a paper ticket.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
Can you buy a bus ticket on your phone?
The First Bus App is the smarter way to catch the bus. Simply download the First Bus App, and you’ll be able to buy and store tickets on your phone. You’ll never have to worry about losing your ticket or forgetting your change again. Just scan each mobile ticket when you hop on board, and you’re ready to go.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
Advance purchase and online purchase can be a lot cheaper. For DC–NYC, online, 30-day advance purchase, $11-15. Standard fare $35-40. If you buy online the day of departure, it’s only about $5 cheaper.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Is there a security check for Greyhound?
There are no security guards on Greyhound buses. The only law and order while you are traveling on the bus is the bus driver. In some very rare cases security will do bag searches but these usually happen in conjunction with law enforcement or at stations near the border where drug trafficking is high.
How do I pay by phone on the bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
Can you use first bus app without Internet?
You will require internet connection to use the app, as the app needs to communicate with our server to keep itself up to date when you’re out and about. Opening the app, accessing the ticket catalogue, and accessing account pages will all generate a connection attempt.
What happens if I miss the Greyhound bus?
If you miss your bus you can usually get on the next bus. Whether it comes that night or the next day doesn’t really matter. You may have to get a new ticket printed. There will be a $20 fee if you were the reason you missed your bus.
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.