- 1 Can’t print my Greyhound ticket?
- 2 How do I find my Greyhound confirmation number?
- 3 What happens if I miss my Greyhound bus?
- 4 How do I download my e ticket?
- 5 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 6 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 7 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
- 8 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 9 Does Greyhound have an app?
- 10 What is an E-ticket?
- 11 Do they search bags on Greyhound?
- 12 How Safe Is Greyhound?
- 13 What does economy mean on Greyhound?
Can’t print my Greyhound ticket?
If you are unable to print ticket after following all the instructions above, please contact our Web Support. An agent may be reached via email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-800-268-9000. When calling, inform the agent of the following: Your Print at Home Ticket could not be retrieved from Greyhound.com.
How do I find my Greyhound confirmation number?
Your confirmation number was emailed to you after you made an online booking. This can also be your reservation number if you chose to reserve online and pay with cash. You can enter the last name of any passenger on the booking.
What happens if I miss my Greyhound bus?
If you miss your bus you can usually get on the next bus. Whether it comes that night or the next day doesn’t really matter. You may have to get a new ticket printed. There will be a $20 fee if you were the reason you missed your bus.
How do I download my e ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Does Greyhound have an app?
The new app for iOS and Android consumers will allow guests to easily manage their Greyhound trips by searching for schedules, using discounts, booking trips and finding terminal locations all from the convenience of their mobile device.
What is an E-ticket?
An e-ticket (electronic ticket) is a paperless electronic document used for ticketing passengers, particularly in the commercial airline industry. Virtually all major airlines now use this method of ticketing. When checking in at the airport, the passenger simply presents positive identification.
Do they search bags on Greyhound?
They check your bags, but only carry on. If they have reason to think drugs or something suspicious is being transported then they bring in dogs and actual police. Some Greyhound bus stations have security some don’t.
How Safe Is Greyhound?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
What does economy mean on Greyhound?
Economy. Economy Extra. Flexible. Always the cheapest fare but still gives you all the onboard perks like free Wi-Fi, power sockets and lots of leg room. Be first in line to board and choose your seat.