- 1 How much does a bus ticket cost to go to Florida?
- 2 Does Greyhound go to Florida?
- 3 How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
- 4 How long does it take to get to Tennessee to Florida?
- 5 Can I go to Florida by bus?
- 6 Is taking a bus cheaper than flying?
- 7 Does Megabus go to Florida?
- 8 Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
- 9 What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
How much does a bus ticket cost to go to Florida?
Of the 118 cities in Florida with bus service, the average cost of bus tickets is $38.00 on the top routes.
Does Greyhound go to Florida?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Orlando, Florida from $12.
How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.
How long does it take to get to Tennessee to Florida?
How long is the drive from Tennessee to Florida? The total driving time is 10 hours, 58 minutes. Your trip begins in the state of Tennessee.
Can I go to Florida by bus?
Whether you’re traveling alone, with family, or with friends, a bus trip to Florida is an exciting option for everyone. Despite its world-class vacation attractions, Florida is a surprisingly affordable place to visit, especially if you skip the pricey plane ticket.
Is taking a bus cheaper than flying?
Distance. For shorter distances, there’s a clear winner: taking the bus is both relatively fast and much cheaper. In some cases, especially when no direct flights are available, traveling by bus takes a clear lead in terms of both time and price.
Does Megabus go to Florida?
Across Florida, megabus.com now serves a total of six metro areas ( Gainesville, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Tallahassee and Tampa ) home of more than 70 percent of Florida residents.
Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times. Each offered an uneventful 2-hour and 20-minute nonstop trip along I-71. No significant traffic or construction slowed us down in either direction.
What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
Amtrak is more expensive than Greyhound. Greyhound is seen as the lowest denominator form of transportation, as anybody can walk up and buy a ticket, even without ID – Amtrak enforces ID on purchase but irregularly does so on the train.