- 1 CAN bus tickets be Cancelled?
- 2 Are GO bus tickets refundable?
- 3 How to buy a RegioJet ticket?
- 4 How can I refund my redBus ticket?
- 5 How can I cancel my train ticket?
- 6 How do you redeem GO bus points?
- 7 What is RegioJet in Prague?
- 8 How much money will refund on cancellation of train ticket?
- 9 How can I cancel my ticket in MakeMyTrip?
CAN bus tickets be Cancelled?
Cancellation of tickets can be done either through the User’s login in the redBus’s website or mobile application, or by calling on the customer care number; Any cancellation is subject to such cancellation charges as mentioned on the ticket.
Are GO bus tickets refundable?
Tickets purchased online at RideGoBus.com are refundable and can be reissued. Requests for refunds or reissues must be made during business hours, and at least 24 hours in advance of the ticket’s departure date and time.
How to buy a RegioJet ticket?
Easily online. You can book your ticket in our reservation system on www. regiojet.com.
How can I refund my redBus ticket?
How can I get a refund in case I cancel my ticket? The refund is provided as per with our cancellation policy. The refund can be credited to the source of payment (Example: debit card, credit card, net banking) or credited to redBus wallet.
How can I cancel my train ticket?
Online ticket cancellation
- Go to the IRCTC official website, and click on ‘Trains’
- Go to ‘Cancel ticket’ and choose ‘E-ticket option’
- Check the booking date for which you need to initiate the cancellation, select the booking date.
- Click on Cancel Ticket.
- The amount will be refunded to your bank account within 3-4 days.
How do you redeem GO bus points?
Simply log in to your GotoBus account and select the product you wish to buy. Add the product to your shopping cart to see how many points are needed to purchase it. If you have enough points to purchase the product, select “yes” to pay by points. Points cannot be partially used towards a purchase.
What is RegioJet in Prague?
RegioJet a.s. (VKM: RJ) is a private Czech provider of passenger rail and bus transport. The company Student Agency, owned by Czech businessman Radim Jančura, is the sole owner.
How much money will refund on cancellation of train ticket?
If a confirmed ticket is cancelled more than 48 hrs before the scheduled departure of the train, flat cancellation charges shall be deducted @ Rs.240/- for AC First Class/Executive Class, Rs.200/- for AC 2 Tier/First Class, Rs. 180 for AC 3 Tier/AC Chair car/ AC 3 Economy, Rs.120/- for Sleeper Class and Rs.60/- for
How can I cancel my ticket in MakeMyTrip?
Open the MakeMyTrip website or the MakeMyTrip app. Go to the My Trips section. Select the booking you wish to cancel from the booking list that will show up. Tap on the Cancel Booking button for full cancellation.