- 1 How do you get commodities in Stick RPG?
- 2 How do you get dictator of sticks in Stick RPG?
- 3 How much strength do you need to go to other cities stick RPG?
- 4 What is the point of stick RPG?
- 5 How do you get money in Stick RPG?
- 6 How do I make contacts in Stick RPG?
- 7 Who created Stick RPG?
- 8 How do you get strength fast in Stick RPG?
- 9 How much intelligence do you need for the car in Stick RPG?
- 10 How do you get a bigger house in Stick RPG?
- 11 What is that game with the stick figure guy?
- 12 What is karma stick RPG?
- 13 What is the best way to get charm in Stick RPG?
How do you get commodities in Stick RPG?
Commodities are items in Stick RPG: Complete that are sellable via the buses. The two commodities are Beer and Cocaine. Beer costs $30 per bottle and can be bought at the Sticky’s Bar.
How do you get dictator of sticks in Stick RPG?
- Must have at least 800 in each of the three core stats.
- Must have purchased Castle for Living Quarters.
- you will get a message in message’s asking you to run a campaign.
- Must have at least $200,000 or more in hand.
- Must be the CEO of New Lines Inc.
- Must have -1 Karma or lower.
How much strength do you need to go to other cities stick RPG?
In order to protect yourself in other cities, you must have a gun loaded with ammo, and a high amount of strength. Over 500 will do, but it is best to have 999. Also, the higher your charm is, the better deals you will get.
What is the point of stick RPG?
Stick RPG Complete, also simply called Stick RPG, is the first game in the Stick RPG series. The gameplay centers on the activity of the main character throughout the 2 Dimensional World, whose goals are loosely based around attaining wealth, power, and high stats, and eventually the position of President or Dictator.
How do you get money in Stick RPG?
Build up your intelligence level by having your character study at the University of Stick. At the same time that you’re studying, apply for a job at New Lines Incorporated so you can start making money. Increase your intelligence to twenty and then apply for a promotion at New Lines Incorporated.
How do I make contacts in Stick RPG?
Go to the Pawn Shop and purchase an alarm clock and a cell phone. You now will have a cell phone in your inventory. Open your inventory and click on the cell phone. It will be used automatically to make contacts in other cities.
Who created Stick RPG?
XGen Studios was founded by Skye Boyes in 2001. Boyes was interested in programming in his childhood, and was studying computer science at the University of Alberta. While in university in 2003, he published a browser game made with Adobe Flash called Stick RPG. This game amassed one million plays in the first month.
How do you get strength fast in Stick RPG?
There are many ways to increase Strength: Going to a gym (which involves spending money and time). Fighting people (in which you risk being caught by the police and not gain any Strength. Furthermore, if you lose the fight you will also not gain any Strength).
How much intelligence do you need for the car in Stick RPG?
Once the player has +350 Intelligence points, they can hotwire the car and press “C” to drive it.
How do you get a bigger house in Stick RPG?
You can upgrade your apartment at the bank, by buying the Bigger Apartment for $25,000.
What is that game with the stick figure guy?
Run through obstacles on the way to saving the world!
What is karma stick RPG?
The three main stats within the Stick RPG series are Strength, Intelligence, and Charm. Karma can be considered an additional stat; however it is not enhanced through training, and is only affected by your actions throughout the series. You can randomly get strength, intelligence and charm from doing other quests.
What is the best way to get charm in Stick RPG?
- Being lucky in jobs and workouts.
- Doing certain deeds (e.g. giving Trophemons to the Animal Activist Annie and Coca bags to the Police)
- Getting married (Victoria: +200, Other girls: +100)
- Using certain items such as Smokes and 40oz.
- Getting the Pimp Hat from maxing out Pimp profession (+100)