- 1 Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
- 2 Can I buy a Greyhound ticket with a prepaid credit card?
- 3 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 4 Does Greyhound give free rides?
- 5 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 6 Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
- 7 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
- 8 Does Greyhound actually check ID?
- 9 What happens if I miss the Greyhound bus?
- 10 How can I travel without an ID?
- 11 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 12 Can a 14 year old ride Greyhound alone?
- 13 Who helps stranded?
- 14 Does Travelers Aid still exist?
- 15 How do I speak to someone at Greyhound?
Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
We’re making bus travel faster and easier than ever before by offering E-Tickets. Now when you buy your bus ticket on greyhound.com from your desktop or your smartphone, you can choose to have a paperless E-Ticket delivered right to your smartphone – no waiting in lines, no more having to print a paper ticket.
Can I buy a Greyhound ticket with a prepaid credit card?
No, Greyhound does not accept debit & prepaid cards.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
Does Greyhound give free rides?
Every year, around 400 kids and teenagers who have run away get a free ride home with Greyhound, anywhere in the U.S. It’s part of our Home Free program, and here’s how it works If you or someone you know has run away and wants to come home or you need some help, call toll-free 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929).
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
Advance purchase and online purchase can be a lot cheaper. For DC–NYC, online, 30-day advance purchase, $11-15. Standard fare $35-40. If you buy online the day of departure, it’s only about $5 cheaper.
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
Does Greyhound actually check ID?
Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. Alternative IDs, like a college ID, won’t work.
What happens if I miss the Greyhound bus?
If you miss your bus you can usually get on the next bus. Whether it comes that night or the next day doesn’t really matter. You may have to get a new ticket printed. There will be a $20 fee if you were the reason you missed your bus.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Can a 14 year old ride Greyhound alone?
Children ages 12-16 pay the full fare and are allowed to travel unrestricted with someone 17 years of age or older. Children ages 12-16 are allowed to travel unaccompanied but with certain restrictions, including completion of the Unaccompanied Child Form. Expand to find out more.
Who helps stranded?
5 Answers. The Salvation Army, working in cooperation with Travelers Aid International and Greyhound Bus Company, has a tradition of providing meals, shelter, social services assistance and transportation for those lost or stranded along highways with no way of getting home.
Does Travelers Aid still exist?
There are now forty-seven Travelers Aid programs in the United States, and additional programs in Canada and Australia. Each of those programs is locally operated, and meets the social service needs of their community, with the common thread being help to return stranded individuals safely home.
How do I speak to someone at Greyhound?
In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.