- 1 How much is a bus ticket in Mississippi?
- 2 How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
- 3 How can I get the bus cheaper?
- 4 How much is a bus ticket to Jackson?
- 5 Does Greyhound go to Mississippi?
- 6 Does the Megabus go to Mississippi?
- 7 Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
- 8 What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
- 9 How much is bus fare on Oyster?
- 10 Is train or coach cheaper?
- 11 Is it cheaper to get a monthly travel card or use contactless?
- 12 How much is a bus ticket from California to Mississippi?
- 13 Does Amtrak go to Mississippi?
How much is a bus ticket in Mississippi?
How much does it cost to take the bus to/from Mississippi? Of the 23 cities in Mississippi with bus service, the average cost of bus tickets is $102.00 on the top routes. The cheapest ticket available costs $18.00 while the most expensive ticket is $214.00 at this time.
How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.
How can I get the bus cheaper?
London travel hacks: Cheaper ways of travelling around London
- Oyster card. The cheapest way to travel is with an Oyster card.
- Hours of travel. Planning your day in advance can also help you to save money.
- Hopper fare.
- Walk and cycle.
- 16-25 railcard.
- Skip the express.
How much is a bus ticket to Jackson?
Buses to Jackson, MS – Tickets from $131 | Wanderu.
Does Greyhound go to Mississippi?
Greyhound Bus to Biloxi, Mississippi from $22.
Does the Megabus go to Mississippi?
The launch into Mississippi will mark the 33rd U.S. state in which megabus.com operates. “Traveling on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays is another great way Mississippi customers and all travelers can secure the best megabus.com fares.”
Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times. Each offered an uneventful 2-hour and 20-minute nonstop trip along I-71. No significant traffic or construction slowed us down in either direction.
What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
Amtrak is more expensive than Greyhound. Greyhound is seen as the lowest denominator form of transportation, as anybody can walk up and buy a ticket, even without ID – Amtrak enforces ID on purchase but irregularly does so on the train.
How much is bus fare on Oyster?
A pay as you go adult fare is £1.55 with a contactless payment, Oyster, or Visitor Oyster card. If you make another bus or tram journey within an hour of touching in on a bus or tram, your second journey will be free. UK issued contactless payment cards are accepted, just look out for the contactless symbol.
Is train or coach cheaper?
Coaches are generally more affordable than trains. Cheap advance tickets are available for many coach routes. A coach trip can be a great, affordable way to take a holiday or a city break. Coaches are an excellent alternative to trains, and they often cover more destinations than trains.
Is it cheaper to get a monthly travel card or use contactless?
As a general rule a Travelcard is more expensive than an Oyster card or Contactless payment card. The exception is if you make 3 or more journeys for 6 days or more within a 7 day period. In this case a 7 day Travelcard works out cheaper than an Oyster or Contactless payment card.
How much is a bus ticket from California to Mississippi?
The best way to get from California to Mississippi without a car is to bus which takes 40h 34m and costs $180 – $270.
Does Amtrak go to Mississippi?
Mississippi is served by 2 train routes and 9 stations. The Crescent route gives passengers access to Hattiesburg, Meridian and Picayune. The City of New Orleans route provides passenger rail access to the Lower Mississippi River Delta region.