- 1 How do I buy a bus ticket Stardew Valley?
- 2 How do you unlock the bus in Stardew Valley?
- 3 How do I get my Pam’s job back from Stardew Valley?
- 4 Where can I find pennies?
- 5 What is the fastest way to make money in Stardew Valley?
- 6 How do you get Prismatic Shards?
- 7 How do you read Stardew secret notes?
- 8 How do you unlock a greenhouse?
- 9 What happens if you tell Pam You paid for her house?
- 10 What does Pam love?
- 11 What does give the Sand Dragon his last meal mean in Stardew Valley?
- 12 How do you get to level 100 in the skull cavern?
- 13 How do you get the mysterious Qi quest?
How do I buy a bus ticket Stardew Valley?
Calico Desert In ‘Stardew Valley’ Pam is the bus driver and the player can only buy a ticket when she is at the Bus Stop, which is between 10:10 am to 5:00 pm. The resources you can get from Calico Desert are Coconuts, Cactus Fruits, Sandfish, Scorpion Carp and Iridium Ores from the Skull Cavern.
How do you unlock the bus in Stardew Valley?
- Unlock the Community Center.
- Unlock the Vault Room, this usually requires completing four bundles within the first two rooms.
- Complete the Vault Room Bundle.
- If the player goes the Joja path, the Bus costs 40,000g to repair.
How do I get my Pam’s job back from Stardew Valley?
Pam is the local bus driver but since the local bus has broken down Pam is out of work but fret not, you can totally repair the bus and get Pam her job back. All you need to do is complete the Community Center bundle for the bus repair or if you go the Joja Mart route you can just buy the bus repair for gold.
Where can I find pennies?
Penny can usually be found in town reading or cleaning up at the trailer she lives in with Pam. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday she tutors Jas and Vincent at the museum, walking them both home afterwards. She doesn’t tutor in the Summer season.
What is the fastest way to make money in Stardew Valley?
5 Ways to Make More Money in ‘Stardew Valley’
- Fish Whenever You Can. Fishing is one of the best ways to get a lot of extra income, especially when you’re just getting started and don’t have a lot of resources yet.
- Unlock the Bridge on the Beach.
- Plant a Lot of Berries.
- Start Making Sprinklers.
How do you get Prismatic Shards?
Prismatic Shards can be obtained from Mining, Fishing Treasure Chests, Monsters’ drop, Omni Geodes, Rainbow Trout Fish Ponds, treasure rooms in the Skull Cavern, or the Statue Of True Perfection.
How do you read Stardew secret notes?
The Magnifying Glass gives the player the ability to find Secret Notes while digging, chopping trees, mining, fishing, or killing monsters. Once found, a Secret Note can be read by selecting it in the top row of inventory and right-clicking (as if consuming food).
How do you unlock a greenhouse?
If you want to get the Greenhouse, you can either do it by completing the “Pantry” bundle in the Community Center, or by paying Joja Community Development Projects.
What happens if you tell Pam You paid for her house?
Community Upgrade Once the house is built, entering the town from the Bus Stop will trigger a cutscene during which the player can choose to tell Pam who paid for the home or to remain anonymous. Regardless of the choice, friendship with Pam will increase by 4 hearts.
What does Pam love?
Pam loves Cactus Fruit, Mead, Beer, Pale Ale, Parsnip Soup, Glazed Yams, and Parsnip. You can also impress her with every item loved by most villagers.
What does give the Sand Dragon his last meal mean in Stardew Valley?
The third part of the quest is to “feed the sand dragon his last meal” which is when you must take a Solar Essence to the Calico Desert and “give” it to the giant skull to the southwest of the bus stop. You will find a Club Card there which allows you access to the room behind Sandy’s oasis shop in the Calico Desert.
How do you get to level 100 in the skull cavern?
The Skull Cavern is full of deadly enemies and obstacles. With these tips, though, you’ll be digging your way down to Level 100 in no time.
- 10 Upgrade Your Pickaxe.
- 11 Skip Large Floors.
- 12 Get The Special Charm.
- 13 Go On A Lucky Day.
- 14 Combine Some Rings.
- 15 Equip Rings.
- 16 Bring Lots of Stone.
How do you get the mysterious Qi quest?
Walk alongside the northern wall and you will find an electrical panel that is inactive. Take your battery pack and then plug it into this panel and you will receive a message. This triggers the quest.