- 1 Can you use first bus app without Internet?
- 2 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 3 Can you buy a bus ticket on your phone?
- 4 Will Greyhound print my ticket?
- 5 Do you need data for First Bus app?
- 6 Do you need WiFi for bus ticket?
- 7 How can I travel without an ID?
- 8 At what age can a child travel alone on a bus?
- 9 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 10 How do I pay by phone on the bus?
- 11 How do I refund my first bus app?
- 12 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 13 How do I download my e-ticket?
- 14 How do you read a bus ticket?
Can you use first bus app without Internet?
You will require internet connection to use the app, as the app needs to communicate with our server to keep itself up to date when you’re out and about. Opening the app, accessing the ticket catalogue, and accessing account pages will all generate a connection attempt.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
Can you buy a bus ticket on your phone?
The First Bus App is the smarter way to catch the bus. Simply download the First Bus App, and you’ll be able to buy and store tickets on your phone. You’ll never have to worry about losing your ticket or forgetting your change again. Just scan each mobile ticket when you hop on board, and you’re ready to go.
Will Greyhound print my ticket?
You can print right off your computer or order the ticket and take the confirmation number to any Greyhound station and they will print it for free.
Do you need data for First Bus app?
Do I need an internet connection to use mTickets? You need an internet /data connection to purchase an mTicket. A weak phone signal when you board your bus should not be a problem.
Do you need WiFi for bus ticket?
You do need an internet connection to purchase a ticket. You do not need an internet connection to activate an already purchased ticket – so a poor phone signal when you board a bus should not be a problem.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
At what age can a child travel alone on a bus?
Children aged five to 10 They can travel unaccompanied and without a photocard on trams and buses.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
How do I pay by phone on the bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.
How do I refund my first bus app?
Unfortunately, our drivers are only able to cancel contactless transactions at the point of purchase. If you require a refund after the point of purchase, you will need to contact our customer services teams on: Phone: 0345 646 0707 between 9am-5pm Monday to Fridays.
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How do I download my e-ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
How do you read a bus ticket?
How to read
- ② – Date. This shows the date of ticket issue.
- ③ – Bus Service. The bus service on which the ticket is issued.
- ④ – Direction & Fare type. The first number indicates direction of travel.
- ⑤ – Ticket serial number. These four-digits (3984) vary across tickets, and buses print them in numeric order.