- 1 How do I get from Stockholm Central Station to Arlanda airport?
- 2 How much is train from Stockholm airport to Central Station?
- 3 How far is Stockholm train station to airport?
- 4 Can you buy Arlanda Express tickets at the airport?
- 5 How much is a taxi from Arlanda airport to central Stockholm?
- 6 Is Uber cheaper than taxi in Stockholm?
- 7 How much is the train from Arlanda to Stockholm?
- 8 How early should I get to Arlanda Airport?
- 9 How far is Stockholm Arlanda Airport from the city?
- 10 What time does Arlanda Express run?
- 11 Which Stockholm airport is closest to city Centre?
- 12 Where does Arlanda Express stop?
- 13 Where is Arlanda Express in airport?
- 14 How much is a metro ticket in Stockholm?
How do I get from Stockholm Central Station to Arlanda airport?
Getting to/from Arlanda Airport
- By train. The Arlanda Express train operates from Arlanda Airport to/from Stockholm Central Station every 15 min.
- By bus or taxi. You can also travel by bus or taxi.
- By car. By car it takes approximately 40-45 minutes to drive the 40 km from the airport to central Stockholm.
How much is train from Stockholm airport to Central Station?
The best way to get from Stockholm Airport (ARN) to Stockholm Central Station is to train which takes 20 min and costs 30 kr – 280 kr. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs 32 kr and takes 24 min.
How far is Stockholm train station to airport?
Stockholm Central Station to Stockholm Airport (ARN) by train. The train journey time between Stockholm Central Station and Stockholm Airport (ARN) is around 28 min and covers a distance of around 39 km. The fastest train normally takes 23 min.
Can you buy Arlanda Express tickets at the airport?
You can purchase tickets at the AirPort in machines which are placed everywhere (yellow). One can pay with credit cards. One can also buy tickets on the train, but there is an additional charge.
How much is a taxi from Arlanda airport to central Stockholm?
A taxi to the centre of Stockholm costs about 575 SEK (55 euros), whereas the price for a taxi ride from Stockholm Arlanda Airport to Uppsala is 525 SEK (50 euros). The maximum price for a taxi for up to four people is 675 SEK.
Is Uber cheaper than taxi in Stockholm?
Uber is relatively new in Stockholm and not as established as in some other big European cities, but it is growing and the fares can be cheaper than standard taxis. A one-way journey from Arlanda Airport to Central Stockholm, for example, is around 80 SEK cheaper with Uber (depending on traffic and the time of day).
How much is the train from Arlanda to Stockholm?
Take public transport. The local commuter stopping train runs from Arlanda Central to Stockholm City station, next door to Stockholm Central. It takes around 40 minutes and costs 152 SEK. Timetables and tickets are available online.
How early should I get to Arlanda Airport?
We recommend that you arrive at the airport no later than 1 to 1.5 hours before your flight departs so that you can be at the gate no later than 20 minutes before departure when boarding begins’.
How far is Stockholm Arlanda Airport from the city?
Stockholm-Arlanda Airport is located 40 kilometers (25 miles) north of Stockholm City. The Arlanda express train takes you from Arlanda Airport to the city center. The platform is easily accessible, underneath the arrival terminals. Departures every 15 minutes (for most of the day).
What time does Arlanda Express run?
Arlanda Airport, Monday – Sunday. The first train departs at 5:35 a.m. every 30 minutes until 6:35 a.m. and then every 15 minutes until the last train departs at 11:05 p.m.
Which Stockholm airport is closest to city Centre?
Bromma airport (BMA), located less than 9 kilometers from Stockholm, is the closest airport to the city center. Even though Bromma is the third busiest airport in Sweden (2.5 million passengers), it’s mostly used for domestic flights, usually to the cities of Malmo and Gothenburg.
Where does Arlanda Express stop?
There are two Arlanda Express stations at Arlanda Airport: Arlanda South and Arlanda North. Sky City is between terminals 4 and 5 and can be reached from both stations. Information about which terminal your airlines flies to and from can be found on Swedavia’s website.
Where is Arlanda Express in airport?
You can reach Arlanda Express from all terminals at Arlanda Airport. At terminal 5, you can find our counters in the baggage hall as well as at the Swedavia Arlanda Visitor Center. Here we provide both tickets and information about Stockholm and Arlanda Express.
How much is a metro ticket in Stockholm?
A single ticket is valid for 75 minutes, costs 38 SEK, and can be purchased at SL’s ticket machines, through their app, or directly at the turnstiles using a credit card. It’s also possible to buy 24 hours, 72 hours, and 30-day tickets.