- 1 How much is Greyhound to San Diego?
- 2 How much does it cost to go to California on a bus?
- 3 How much is a bus ticket to Hollywood California?
- 4 Is San Diego safe?
- 5 How do I get from Los Angeles to San Diego without a car?
- 6 How long is a bus ride from New York to California?
- 7 Is FlixBus reliable USA?
- 8 Is Greyhound running in California?
- 9 Can you take Amtrak to California?
- 10 How often does FlyAway pick up at LAX?
- 11 How do I get from LAX to Bakersfield?
How much is Greyhound to San Diego?
Greyhound Bus to San Diego, California from $16.
How much does it cost to go to California on a bus?
Of the 138 cities in California with bus service, the average cost of bus tickets is $45.00 on the top routes.
How much is a bus ticket to Hollywood California?
Buses to Hollywood, CA – Tickets from $19 | Wanderu.
Is San Diego safe?
Generally speaking, San Diego is a fairly safe area. In fact, San Diego boasts a crime rate that is 15 percent lower than the national average. Statistics show that San Diego is safer than 34 percent of all cities in the country.
How do I get from Los Angeles to San Diego without a car?
The best way to get from Los Angeles to San Diego without a car is to train which takes 2h 56m and costs $30 – $45. How long does it take to get from Los Angeles to San Diego? The train from Los Angeles to San Diego takes 2h 56m including transfers and departs every two hours.
How long is a bus ride from New York to California?
The bus takes an average of 69 hours and 25 minutes to cover the 2446 miles from New York to Los Angeles. It’s definitely on the longer side, so plan to get comfortable for a long road trip.
Is FlixBus reliable USA?
US customers award us an amazing 4.4 out of 5 stars and we keep striving to further improve this score. Read over 500 reviews from recent FlixBus travelers: Flixbus is very convenient, you can book your trip in many cities and at different times. the bus is very quiet and the seats are very comfortable.
Is Greyhound running in California?
Whether you need time away from the urban sprawl or are traveling for business, Greyhound has over 50 bus stations in California with regular service to hundreds of destinations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Can you take Amtrak to California?
You can ride Amtrak to Los Angeles, either directly, or by connection, from almost anywhere in the United States. Travelers from Chicago, New Orleans, Seattle and other cities take the Amtrak to Los Angeles, daily. See the Amtrak schedule and fare information to Los Angeles.
How often does FlyAway pick up at LAX?
The Union Station FlyAway runs every 30 minutes and takes about 45 minutes point to point. At LAX, passengers board buses on the Lower/Arrivals Level in front of each terminal under the green “FlyAway, Buses and Long Distance Vans” signs.
How do I get from LAX to Bakersfield?
Bus via Bakersfield • 3h 34m
- Take the bus from Bakersfield to Los Angeles Amtrak Thruway Connecting Service.
- Take the bus from Union Station FlyAway – 800 N Alameda St at Union Station / Patsaurus Plaza to LAX Tom Bradley International Terminal LAX FlyAway-US2LAX.