- 1 Is there a Greyhound bus station in Little Rock Arkansas?
- 2 How much is a bus pass in Arkansas?
- 3 How much does it cost to ride the trolley in Little Rock?
- 4 Does Greyhound go to Arkansas?
- 5 Does Uber operate in Little Rock Arkansas?
- 6 Is there a train that goes to Arkansas?
- 7 Is there a bus station in Arkadelphia Arkansas?
- 8 Is there a bus station in Russellville Arkansas?
- 9 How much is a bus ticket from Alabama to Arkansas?
- 10 What is there to do in Little Rock for free?
- 11 Is Little Rock trolley running?
- 12 Are the trolleys running in Little Rock Arkansas?
Is there a Greyhound bus station in Little Rock Arkansas?
N Little Rock Bus Station in Little Rock, Arkansas | Greyhound.
How much is a bus pass in Arkansas?
How much does it cost to take the bus to/from Arkansas? Of the 31 cities in Arkansas with bus service, the average cost of bus tickets is $98.00 on the top routes. The cheapest ticket available costs $1.00 while the most expensive ticket is $222.00 at this time.
How much does it cost to ride the trolley in Little Rock?
Round-trip River Rail fares are 50 cents for adults and 25 cents for persons with disabilities and senior citizens. A day pass is $2. To find out more, call 375-6717 or visit www.cat.org.
Does Greyhound go to Arkansas?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Little Rock, Arkansas from $12.
Does Uber operate in Little Rock Arkansas?
Uber is available in Little Rock, Conway, Hot Springs, Pine Bluff, and other areas.
Is there a train that goes to Arkansas?
Amtrak operates one National Network train through Arkansas, the Texas Eagle (daily Chicago-St. Louis- San Antonio via Little Rock, with tri-weekly through car service on the Sunset Limited to Los Angeles). Amtrak spent $1,024,668 on goods and services in Arkansas in FY17, much of it in Hot Springs.
Is there a bus station in Arkadelphia Arkansas?
US Bus Station.com Arkadelphia, AR Transit.
Is there a bus station in Russellville Arkansas?
Greyhound: Russellville, AR Bus Station | Schedules, Fares, Departures, Location, Address, Weather, Prices and Info.
How much is a bus ticket from Alabama to Arkansas?
The best way to get from Alabama to Arkansas is to bus via Little Rock which takes 7h 39m and costs $35 – $80. Alternatively, you can fly, which costs $90 – $700 and takes 4h 44m.
What is there to do in Little Rock for free?
10 Free Attractions in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Governor’s Mansion.
- Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site.
- Historic Arkansas Museum.
- The Old Mill.
- Old State House Museum.
- H.U. Lee International Gate and Garden.
- Heifer Village.
- Clinton Presidential Park Bridge.
Is Little Rock trolley running?
The fare-free METRO Streetcar operates throughout the Little Rock and North Little Rock downtown areas seven days a week, except for New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Boarding is only allowed at the designated stop locations, found on the streetcar map.)
Are the trolleys running in Little Rock Arkansas?
The trolleys run on a 3.4 mile route in downtown Little Rock and North Little Rock. The ridership guidelines do say, however, that riders must ride “with a purpose.” That means no aimless circles around the city for hours. A route map and schedule for the trolleys is available here.