- 1 How much is a Megabus to DC?
- 2 How long is bus ride from NYC to DC?
- 3 Is Megabus dangerous?
- 4 Can you pay cash for Megabus?
- 5 Is Megabus good?
- 6 Where should I stay in Washington DC?
- 7 How do I get from New York to Washington DC?
- 8 Is Greyhound or Megabus better?
- 9 What is the best bus from DC to NYC?
- 10 Why Megabus is so cheap?
- 11 Do Megabus have bathrooms?
- 12 How do you get $1 on Megabus?
How much is a Megabus to DC?
Look no further, because megabus offers the easiest and most affordable options for traveling to Washington DC, with fares as low as $1*.
How long is bus ride from NYC to DC?
How long is the bus ride from New York to Washington, DC? The travel time ranges from 4 hours and 55 minutes to 7 hours and 50 minutes depending on bus schedule.
Is Megabus dangerous?
With our extensive bus safety procedures, megabus is able to bring customers a safe and satisfying traveling experience. So is megabus safe? Without a question. Statistically, megabus is safer than driving your car, in fact.
Can you pay cash for Megabus?
Payment for reservations can be made using major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Unfortunately megabus reservations cannot be paid for in cash or by check.
Is Megabus good?
Is Megabus reliable? The short answer is yes, absolutely. More so than Greyhound, that’s for sure. I’ve had to suffer through a couple of minor delays where the bus showed up 15-20 minutes late.
Where should I stay in Washington DC?
Where to Stay in Washington D.C.: Best Areas and Neighborhoods
- Downtown, best area to stay in Washington DC.
- Capitol Hill, where to stay in Washington for sightseeing.
- Chinatown, eclectic and fun place.
- Foggy Bottom, a hip place to stay in Washington DC.
- Dupont Circle, vibrant cultural life.
How do I get from New York to Washington DC?
The average bus from Washington, DC to New York takes four to four and a half hours. On Amtrak, your travel time is cut down to three hours and 20 minutes on average. And when you book your ticket 14 days in advance, you’ll enjoy heavy discounts – save 25% off the lowest available fares.
Is Greyhound or Megabus better?
Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times. Each offered an uneventful 2-hour and 20-minute nonstop trip along I-71. No significant traffic or construction slowed us down in either direction.
What is the best bus from DC to NYC?
best dc to nyc bus in Washington, DC
- BestBus – DuPont Circle. 0.8 mi. 320 reviews. Buses.
- Vamoose Bus. 2.4 mi. 94 reviews.
- Vamoose Bus. 6.0 mi. 216 reviews.
- Tripper Bus. 2.4 mi. 159 reviews.
- BoltBus. 1.6 mi. 471 reviews.
- Washington Deluxe. 1.2 mi. 224 reviews.
- DC Circulator. 2.8 mi. 125 reviews.
- Tripper Bus. 6.0 mi. 157 reviews.
Why Megabus is so cheap?
Such budget travel is possible because the company only serves the most popular routes and only on a limited, relatively random schedule. So the cheap fare you are after may only be offered on selected routes and only on certain days of the week.
Do Megabus have bathrooms?
What amenities do your buses offer? On megabus operated trips the motorcoaches are equipped with onboard restrooms, power outlets, three point seatbelts and reclining seats.
How do you get $1 on Megabus?
Book in Advance (Way in Advance) There are only a few $1 seats on each Megabus route. Therefore, you’ll want to book your seat months in advance in order to score the lowest fare. Prices go up and up as you get closer to the departure date. Also, while $1 seats are awesome, the seats go up in price as more are sold.